A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dragon lair

<<  <  1  2 

Mirkrilaar
August 25, 2014
Ahmuldein

Do I have to have an actual dragon lair? Fine, Sherograth, it think is how its spelled

*facepalm* Do you mean Sheogorath or Shearpoint?

by Mirkrilaar
August 25, 2014
Ahmuldein

Do I have to have an actual dragon lair? Fine, Sherograth, it think is how its spelled

*facepalm* Do you mean Sheogorath or Shearpoint?

Mulhahlor
August 25, 2014

I would say "Oh, the humanity", but I don't think that works for dovah. But that makes me think of something. Is there a word in Dovahzul that equates to "facepalm"?

by Mulhahlor
August 25, 2014

I would say "Oh, the humanity", but I don't think that works for dovah. But that makes me think of something. Is there a word in Dovahzul that equates to "facepalm"?

Mirkrilaar
August 25, 2014
Mulhahlor

"Funt" means "Fail", but this is getting off topic.

by Mirkrilaar
August 25, 2014
Mulhahlor

Mulhahlor
August 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Mulhahlor

Sorry.

by Mulhahlor
August 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Mulhahlor

Sorry.

Mirkrilaar
August 25, 2014

Its fine.

by Mirkrilaar
August 25, 2014

Its fine.

Ahmuldein
August 25, 2014

Shearpoint.

by Ahmuldein
August 25, 2014

Shearpoint.

Mirkrilaar
August 25, 2014
Ahmuldein

Shearpoint.

That's better.

by Mirkrilaar
August 25, 2014
Ahmuldein

Shearpoint.

That's better.

Sahkrahfaas
August 26, 2014

I'd choose Shearpoint because of Krosis, and because I found it hard to get up there. It would be a definite no-go in the Dragon War as well, because there are two Dwemer strongholds close to it. And if they kept Vulthuryol alive in Blackreach, then they'd probably leave a dragon and a dragon priest be if they lived nearby. One of the Dwemer strongholds is an entrance to Blackreach as well (Raldbthar). There could be a lot of mortal prey for a dragon because of the Eyes of the Falmer in Irkngthand, and it's far from civilisation so nobody would miss a few lonely humans... >:)

by Sahkrahfaas
August 26, 2014

I'd choose Shearpoint because of Krosis, and because I found it hard to get up there. It would be a definite no-go in the Dragon War as well, because there are two Dwemer strongholds close to it. And if they kept Vulthuryol alive in Blackreach, then they'd probably leave a dragon and a dragon priest be if they lived nearby. One of the Dwemer strongholds is an entrance to Blackreach as well (Raldbthar). There could be a lot of mortal prey for a dragon because of the Eyes of the Falmer in Irkngthand, and it's far from civilisation so nobody would miss a few lonely humans... >:)

Maarstrunah
August 26, 2014

For me probebly the one with the two litte wooden shacks by it (I think it is shearpoint?)

by Maarstrunah
August 26, 2014

For me probebly the one with the two litte wooden shacks by it (I think it is shearpoint?)

Maarstrunah
August 26, 2014

by Maarstrunah
August 26, 2014

Mirkrilaar
August 26, 2014
Maarstrunah

I think that might be Autumnwatch Tower, but I don't know.

by Mirkrilaar
August 26, 2014
Maarstrunah

I think that might be Autumnwatch Tower, but I don't know.

Vulvokunah
August 31, 2014

Shearpoint, definitely. Mainly for the reasons people stated above.

by Vulvokunah
August 31, 2014

Shearpoint, definitely. Mainly for the reasons people stated above.

Kaazloz
September 5, 2014

I think I would like mine in a valley or something... maybe the Throat Of The World, Shearpoint, Eldergleam Sanctuary, Shadowgreen Cavern, or the place where that Argonian guy goes to when you have to kill him. But to get in, I would try and use magic to get smaller, then go in and become bigger.

Throat Of The World: Good views, hard for people to get up, snow everywhere, giant ass rock. Would be good to start at when going for a fly, so you can get a good view.

Shearpoint: Dunno. Just because people keep saying Shearpoint.

The Argonian Guy's Cave Thing: It's damp, cold, lot of water, glowing ass mushrooms (perfect light source), and I've always been fancinated with the nature in Skyrim. It's just amazing.

Eldergleam Sanctuary: I mean, come on. Have you seen this place? It's BEAUTIFUL. It also has the beautiful tree, Eldergleam. It's also a place where Kynareth priests go. It's just... breath taking.

Shadowgreen Cavern: It's hidden away in the mountains, near the Thalmor Embassy, and it's got snow all around the entrance, but inside... it's just amazing. Spriggans everywhere, mainly Matrons. It also has bears and a giant ass hill, which you need to go on a spiral pathway to reach the top. When you get to the top, there is a beautiful tree, and when it's night time, the hole in the top of the cavern, moonlight just floods the area, but mainly shines on the tree.

by Kaazloz
September 5, 2014

I think I would like mine in a valley or something... maybe the Throat Of The World, Shearpoint, Eldergleam Sanctuary, Shadowgreen Cavern, or the place where that Argonian guy goes to when you have to kill him. But to get in, I would try and use magic to get smaller, then go in and become bigger.

Throat Of The World: Good views, hard for people to get up, snow everywhere, giant ass rock. Would be good to start at when going for a fly, so you can get a good view.

The Argonian Guy's Cave Thing: It's damp, cold, lot of water, glowing ass mushrooms (perfect light source), and I've always been fancinated with the nature in Skyrim. It's just amazing.

Eldergleam Sanctuary: I mean, come on. Have you seen this place? It's BEAUTIFUL. It also has the beautiful tree, Eldergleam. It's also a place where Kynareth priests go. It's just... breath taking.

Shadowgreen Cavern: It's hidden away in the mountains, near the Thalmor Embassy, and it's got snow all around the entrance, but inside... it's just amazing. Spriggans everywhere, mainly Matrons. It also has bears and a giant ass hill, which you need to go on a spiral pathway to reach the top. When you get to the top, there is a beautiful tree, and when it's night time, the hole in the top of the cavern, moonlight just floods the area, but mainly shines on the tree.

Mirkrilaar
September 5, 2014
Kaazloz

Throat of the World is taken by Paarthurnax! Haha. Shearpoint is a good spot. The Argonians Cave I don't know what your exactly describing, but I don't think its a dragon lair. Eldergleam, yes its beautiful, but not a lair. Same with Shadowgreen Cavern.

by Mirkrilaar
September 5, 2014
Kaazloz

Throat of the World is taken by Paarthurnax! Haha. Shearpoint is a good spot. The Argonians Cave I don't know what your exactly describing, but I don't think its a dragon lair. Eldergleam, yes its beautiful, but not a lair. Same with Shadowgreen Cavern.

Mirkrilaar
September 5, 2014

To clear up future confusion, these are "dragon heads" on your map. These are the dragon lairs that I'm talking about. Places like Shearpoint, Eldersblood Peak, etc..

by Mirkrilaar
September 5, 2014

To clear up future confusion, these are "dragon heads" on your map. These are the dragon lairs that I'm talking about. Places like Shearpoint, Eldersblood Peak, etc..

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.