Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The War of the Deorum

<<  <  1  2 

valromar
October 23, 2014

Valromar walks through the door and lands in a battle scared territory where he conjures a large black spot on the ground.

"

THE ENDLESS ARMY BOUND BY SHADOWS, I SUMMON YOU TO AID IN A GREAT BATTLE. MAY YOUR ENDLESS FORCES CONCOUR THE ENEMY WHICH STANDS IN OUR PATH TO SUCCESS.

"

Shadows start forming and taking shape of all sorts of creatures, large and small, ground and flying as they start to push back the opposing forces.

by valromar
October 23, 2014

Valromar walks through the door and lands in a battle scared territory where he conjures a large black spot on the ground.

"

THE ENDLESS ARMY BOUND BY SHADOWS, I SUMMON YOU TO AID IN A GREAT BATTLE. MAY YOUR ENDLESS FORCES CONCOUR THE ENEMY WHICH STANDS IN OUR PATH TO SUCCESS.

"

Shadows start forming and taking shape of all sorts of creatures, large and small, ground and flying as they start to push back the opposing forces.

Mulqoreyn
October 28, 2014

AT THE EDGE OF THE FLAMMA NOSTRUM THE ANGELIC ARMY LAID SEIGE TO THE CHAR STRONGHOLD, THE TWO FORCES WERE EQUAL IN STREGTH WITH THE LESSER CHAR FIGHTING HUMANS ON THE GROUND AND FLAME ELEMENTALS FIGHTING THE ANGELS IN THE SKY, BUT ABOVE ALL THE DRAGON IGNUS, VAST WRETHED IN FLAME, CUT DOWN COUNTLESS FOES IN THE NAME OF ASHERON

by Mulqoreyn
October 28, 2014

AT THE EDGE OF THE FLAMMA NOSTRUM THE ANGELIC ARMY LAID SEIGE TO THE CHAR STRONGHOLD, THE TWO FORCES WERE EQUAL IN STREGTH WITH THE LESSER CHAR FIGHTING HUMANS ON THE GROUND AND FLAME ELEMENTALS FIGHTING THE ANGELS IN THE SKY, BUT ABOVE ALL THE DRAGON IGNUS, VAST WRETHED IN FLAME, CUT DOWN COUNTLESS FOES IN THE NAME OF ASHERON

Dracorion
October 28, 2014

(Back in Asheron's tower)

Two figures appeared within, "This place is full of Eldrich magic." the first one said. He was adorned in grey armor and black cloth. His skin was of black scales and his eyes glowed brightly. His left eye was dragonic in shape and yellow in color, a long red scar going over it. His right eye was the same shape, but was green in color. "I feel it as well. Be careful, Draco." said the second. He looked exactly like the first, but was translucent black.

by Dracorion
October 28, 2014

(Back in Asheron's tower)

Two figures appeared within, "This place is full of Eldrich magic." the first one said. He was adorned in grey armor and black cloth. His skin was of black scales and his eyes glowed brightly. His left eye was dragonic in shape and yellow in color, a long red scar going over it. His right eye was the same shape, but was green in color. "I feel it as well. Be careful, Draco." said the second. He looked exactly like the first, but was translucent black.

Mulqoreyn
October 28, 2014

Asheron appered before them, more solid than when he met valromar. "You, and the... other, are here just in time. You must be made aware of some things: first, I knew your brother, he served me here for some years, second, my victory will ensure you great power and riches, third, keep that... THING on a short leash. Are we clear?" his voice was like meny voices wispering at once.

by Mulqoreyn
October 28, 2014

Asheron appered before them, more solid than when he met valromar. "You, and the... other, are here just in time. You must be made aware of some things: first, I knew your brother, he served me here for some years, second, my victory will ensure you great power and riches, third, keep that... THING on a short leash. Are we clear?" his voice was like meny voices wispering at once.

valromar
June 25, 2015

Valromar appeared as a pool of shadows solidified and stated, "my armies are pushing back the enemy forces, but they can't do it alone, they only have a small area they can be supported on. They either need a bigger area of shadows, or more allies to keep pushing back, and I can't support them with more allies." After he said that, he looked at the two others in the room, "What are those, things?"

by valromar
June 25, 2015

Valromar appeared as a pool of shadows solidified and stated, "my armies are pushing back the enemy forces, but they can't do it alone, they only have a small area they can be supported on. They either need a bigger area of shadows, or more allies to keep pushing back, and I can't support them with more allies." After he said that, he looked at the two others in the room, "What are those, things?"

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.