Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T)(ND) The Shivering Isles Awaits

<<  <  1  2 

Karandiir
November 4, 2014

*I proceed into the village keeping an eye out for anyone or anything that may be useful*

by Karandiir
November 4, 2014

*I proceed into the village keeping an eye out for anyone or anything that may be useful*

Mindahdeinmaar
November 6, 2014
Karandiir

"Who are you? I don't recall seeing you before," an orc says in a paranoid voice as he exits his home.

by Mindahdeinmaar
November 6, 2014
Karandiir

"Who are you? I don't recall seeing you before," an orc says in a paranoid voice as he exits his home.

Karandiir
November 8, 2014

"No you havent, but dont worry im not going to hurt you. I woke up here im not quite sure where I am and I need to find my way home."

*I sheath my sword and put my hands up*

by Karandiir
November 8, 2014

"No you havent, but dont worry im not going to hurt you. I woke up here im not quite sure where I am and I need to find my way home."

Karandiir
November 8, 2014

by Karandiir
November 8, 2014

Mindahdeinmaar
November 10, 2014
Karandiir

"I don't know who you are or why you are here. A Dark Seducer should be here soon. I will let her figure out what to do with you. Oh, and be sure to watch your back. Anyone could be there," the orc says as he retreats into his home.

by Mindahdeinmaar
November 10, 2014
Karandiir

"I don't know who you are or why you are here. A Dark Seducer should be here soon. I will let her figure out what to do with you. Oh, and be sure to watch your back. Anyone could be there," the orc says as he retreats into his home.

Karandiir
November 12, 2014

"Okay."

*I back up to a wall and keep my eyes open for anyone hostile*

by Karandiir
November 12, 2014

"Okay."

Mirkrilaar
November 12, 2014

Sorry to intrude, but you might want to see this.

http://www.thuum.org/viewthread.php?thread=407

by Mirkrilaar
November 12, 2014

Mindahdeinmaar
November 12, 2014
Mirkrilaar

(Thank you so much! I did not even know that was there.)

by Mindahdeinmaar
November 12, 2014
Mirkrilaar

(Thank you so much! I did not even know that was there.)

Mindahdeinmaar
November 22, 2014
Karandiir

"Okay."

*A woman with dark skin approaches you. She appears cautious, but does not draw her sword.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
November 22, 2014
Karandiir

"Okay."

*A woman with dark skin approaches you. She appears cautious, but does not draw her sword.*

Mindahdeinmaar
November 29, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar

"Who are you?" She asks.

by Mindahdeinmaar
November 29, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar

"Who are you?" She asks.

Karandiir
December 1, 2014

"I am Karandiir from Skyrim. Who are you?"

*Remaining cautious*

by Karandiir
December 1, 2014

*Remaining cautious*

Mindahdeinmaar
December 1, 2014
Karandiir

*Remaining cautious*

"I am a Dark Seducer, servant of my lord Sheogorath. You do not appear to have been here long. I suggest that you speak with Sheogorath. Follow the road that I am on in the opposite direction that I am walking. You will come upon a large city. Enter the gates and ask another Dark Seducer to take you to Sheogorath," said the woman.

by Mindahdeinmaar
December 1, 2014
Karandiir

*Remaining cautious*

"I am a Dark Seducer, servant of my lord Sheogorath. You do not appear to have been here long. I suggest that you speak with Sheogorath. Follow the road that I am on in the opposite direction that I am walking. You will come upon a large city. Enter the gates and ask another Dark Seducer to take you to Sheogorath," said the woman.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.