Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What area(s) do you want Elder Scrolls 6 to be in?

<<  <  1  2 

YolGoraagKaazah
August 17, 2015

Well I've heard that Dwemer could reappear in TES: 6, and there are so many Dwemer ruins in Hammerfell, so I just think that it will make a lot of sense, perhaps the Dwemer should remain mysteroious though.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 17, 2015

Well I've heard that Dwemer could reappear in TES: 6, and there are so many Dwemer ruins in Hammerfell, so I just think that it will make a lot of sense, perhaps the Dwemer should remain mysteroious though.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 17, 2015
Vokunfeyn

Black Marsh Black Marsh Black Marsh Balck Marsh!!!!!!!!! It would also be cool to have one in Valenwood or Elsweyr, and one in Akavir would be really cool.

Actually, only Argonians can breathe the air of Black Marsh, so it wouldn't make sense because you can't create another character with a race other than Argonians.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 17, 2015
Vokunfeyn

Black Marsh Black Marsh Black Marsh Balck Marsh!!!!!!!!! It would also be cool to have one in Valenwood or Elsweyr, and one in Akavir would be really cool.

Actually, only Argonians can breathe the air of Black Marsh, so it wouldn't make sense because you can't create another character with a race other than Argonians.

Ahbiilok
August 20, 2015

Hammerfell and (possibly) High Rock

by Ahbiilok
August 20, 2015

Hammerfell and (possibly) High Rock

NonvulYol
August 22, 2015
Vokunfeyn

Black marsh for dayz

by NonvulYol
August 22, 2015
Vokunfeyn

Black marsh for dayz

YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

(hey we have similar names!)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

(hey we have similar names!)

General Tullius
August 23, 2015

I'd Say If Possible On Next-Gen, The Entirety Of Tamriel. Seems Legit?

by General Tullius
August 23, 2015

I'd Say If Possible On Next-Gen, The Entirety Of Tamriel. Seems Legit?

YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

Well Elder Scrolls Online does have that but that is still a good idea.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

Well Elder Scrolls Online does have that but that is still a good idea.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.