Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Warlord Ovau'um

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Grolahmul
May 25, 2015

"And you, breton?" asks Goldgonian, finishing his wine.

by Grolahmul
May 25, 2015

Saviik
May 25, 2015
GoldGonian

Gabriel cleared his throat. "Um . . . I'm Gabriel Saviik, just call me Gabriel, or Gabe." He went back to sweeping and humming Dragonborn.

by Saviik
May 25, 2015
GoldGonian

Gabriel cleared his throat. "Um . . . I'm Gabriel Saviik, just call me Gabriel, or Gabe." He went back to sweeping and humming Dragonborn.

Grolahmul
May 25, 2015

*the Courier walks in handing out the news* "Thanks, Courier," says Gold, "Wait, what?! 'Warlord Ovau'um  strikes Whiterun?'" There's a hint of rage in his voice. "THAT IS MY HOME! WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT?! I have to kill him, avenge my family, the Companions." *Pulls out his best weapon, Diinaan Faazhus (Frozen Misery), and starts running for the door, in a huge rage.*

by Grolahmul
May 25, 2015

*the Courier walks in handing out the news* "Thanks, Courier," says Gold, "Wait, what?! 'Warlord Ovau'um  strikes Whiterun?'" There's a hint of rage in his voice. "THAT IS MY HOME! WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT?! I have to kill him, avenge my family, the Companions." *Pulls out his best weapon, Diinaan Faazhus (Frozen Misery), and starts running for the door, in a huge rage.*

Saviik
May 25, 2015
GoldGonian

"Warlord Ovau'um?" Gabriel dropped his broom and looked around gulping.

by Saviik
May 25, 2015
GoldGonian

"Warlord Ovau'um?" Gabriel dropped his broom and looked around gulping.

Grolahmul
May 25, 2015

*stops running* "Apparently so. Do you know him? I need info, NOW!" says Gold, absolutely fuming.

by Grolahmul
May 25, 2015

*stops running* "Apparently so. Do you know him? I need info, NOW!" says Gold, absolutely fuming.

Saviik
May 25, 2015
GoldGonian

"He was an orcish warrior," Gabriel explained. "He was able to fight until finally, an elven mage cast a spell on him, he then fell in a deep coma. My great-great-great-great-great grandfather died by the hands of him, he was powerful. Just . . . be careful."

by Saviik
May 25, 2015
GoldGonian

"He was an orcish warrior," Gabriel explained. "He was able to fight until finally, an elven mage cast a spell on him, he then fell in a deep coma. My great-great-great-great-great grandfather died by the hands of him, he was powerful. Just . . . be careful."

BanditNation
May 26, 2015

Cedric gets up. "I'll go with him. It'll give me a chance to get rid of some stress through killing." He hastily drops a large pouch of gold and quickly walks to the door. "Keep the change!" He leaves to catch up with Gold.

by BanditNation
May 26, 2015

Cedric gets up. "I'll go with him. It'll give me a chance to get rid of some stress through killing." He hastily drops a large pouch of gold and quickly walks to the door. "Keep the change!" He leaves to catch up with Gold.

Saviik
May 26, 2015
BanditNation

Gabriel sighed. "Very well." He looked into his room.

by Saviik
May 26, 2015
BanditNation

Gabriel sighed. "Very well." He looked into his room.

BanditNation
May 26, 2015

Cedric catches up with Gold, panting slightly.

by BanditNation
May 26, 2015

Saviik
May 26, 2015
BanditNation

"Hey!" Gabriel said from a distance, holding a bow and arrows. He smiled faintly.

by Saviik
May 26, 2015
BanditNation

"Hey!" Gabriel said from a distance, holding a bow and arrows. He smiled faintly.

Grolahmul
May 26, 2015

"All right!" says Gold, "Ovau'um's head WILL roll!" *He falls through floor, walks forward, and pops out, and then waits*

by Grolahmul
May 26, 2015

"All right!" says Gold, "Ovau'um's head WILL roll!" *He falls through floor, walks forward, and pops out, and then waits*

Grolahmul
May 26, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Grolahmul
May 26, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Saviik
May 26, 2015
GoldGonian

"I know we're enough." Gabriel shook his head.

by Saviik
May 26, 2015
GoldGonian

"I know we're enough." Gabriel shook his head.

Grolahmul
May 26, 2015

"Is that sarcasm?" asked Gold,"All right then, we'll go get more men and mer to help." (This is an opprotunity for more people to join rp.)

by Grolahmul
May 26, 2015

"Is that sarcasm?" asked Gold,"All right then, we'll go get more men and mer to help." (This is an opprotunity for more people to join rp.)

BanditNation
May 26, 2015
"Ah, this is gonna be fun." Cedric laughed.
by BanditNation
May 26, 2015
"Ah, this is gonna be fun." Cedric laughed.
<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.