Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Warlord Ovau'um

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Grolahmul
May 26, 2015

{If anyone wants to join rp, just do what is done on page 1: describe your char.}

"But, first," said Gold, "We'll need some help at first. I'll go get Faendal from Riverwood, you can get whoever you want. (That's not in Whiterun, of course. Anyone interested can be the NPC's we pick, or just make themselves.)

by Grolahmul
May 26, 2015

{If anyone wants to join rp, just do what is done on page 1: describe your char.}

"But, first," said Gold, "We'll need some help at first. I'll go get Faendal from Riverwood, you can get whoever you want. (That's not in Whiterun, of course. Anyone interested can be the NPC's we pick, or just make themselves.)

Grolahmul
July 10, 2015

Trying to revive thread

by Grolahmul
July 10, 2015

Trying to revive thread

BanditNation
August 22, 2015

Necrobump.

by BanditNation
August 22, 2015

Necrobump.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 22, 2015

Name: Falin Nightlake

Race: Bosmer

Sex: Female

Specialty: Archery, stealth

Allignment: Neither Stormcloaks or Empire

Family: Killed by Thalmor

Dream: None

Looks: Slender, very short white hair, blood red eyes

Clothes: Light Bosmer Armor Looks like this

Specials: Normal, plus heightened senses

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 22, 2015

Name: Falin Nightlake

Race: Bosmer

Sex: Female

Specialty: Archery, stealth

Allignment: Neither Stormcloaks or Empire

Family: Killed by Thalmor

Dream: None

Looks: Slender, very short white hair, blood red eyes

Clothes: Light Bosmer Armor Looks like this

Specials: Normal, plus heightened senses

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 22, 2015

"Rushing around with your sword drawn's a good way to start a fight, friend." Falin says, approashing Gold.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 22, 2015

"Rushing around with your sword drawn's a good way to start a fight, friend." Falin says, approashing Gold.

General Tullius
August 23, 2015

Name: Fardnor "Speedy" Likumth

Race: Nord

Sex: Male

Specialty: Battle Cry, One-Handed, Sneak (PerkStone: Thief Stone)

Alignment: Imperials

Family: Imperial Legion

Looks: Dark Blue Eyes, Short Hair, Colour: Black.

Armor: Ebony Armour (Chestplate), Steel Braces, Centurion Boots, Imperial Captain Helmet, Banded Iron Shield. (Mixture Of Looted Items)

Specials: Uses Potions Of Invisibility Often, Ring Of Major Stamina.

Good Nuff? Kinda new to the forums :/

by General Tullius
August 23, 2015

Name: Fardnor "Speedy" Likumth

Race: Nord

Sex: Male

Specialty: Battle Cry, One-Handed, Sneak (PerkStone: Thief Stone)

Alignment: Imperials

Family: Imperial Legion

Looks: Dark Blue Eyes, Short Hair, Colour: Black.

Armor: Ebony Armour (Chestplate), Steel Braces, Centurion Boots, Imperial Captain Helmet, Banded Iron Shield. (Mixture Of Looted Items)

Specials: Uses Potions Of Invisibility Often, Ring Of Major Stamina.

Good Nuff? Kinda new to the forums :/

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

That should be just fine

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

That should be just fine

Riveris
August 23, 2015

//IS it ok if I join in?

by Riveris
August 23, 2015

//IS it ok if I join in?

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

Go for it

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

Go for it

Grolahmul
August 23, 2015

"What is your name?" asked Gold, "And, besides, no one could fight ME and win. Here, I'll demonstrate."

*Falls through the floor, equips a sword, and pops back up, thrusting the sword at your back. I stop just before it hits your armor. I then walk back around to your front.*

"You see?"

by Grolahmul
August 23, 2015

"What is your name?" asked Gold, "And, besides, no one could fight ME and win. Here, I'll demonstrate."

*Falls through the floor, equips a sword, and pops back up, thrusting the sword at your back. I stop just before it hits your armor. I then walk back around to your front.*

"You see?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

Falin snorted. "A little cocky, aren't we? Takes some nerve to ask a person their name then nearly attack them to prove a point. Why don't you go first?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

Falin snorted. "A little cocky, aren't we? Takes some nerve to ask a person their name then nearly attack them to prove a point. Why don't you go first?"

Grolahmul
August 23, 2015

"Sorry. My name is GoldGonian, but everyone just calls me Gold. As for the attack, I was just demonstrating why I don't care if a fight happens, with a skeever or a dragon," said Gold, "and you are?"

by Grolahmul
August 23, 2015

"Sorry. My name is GoldGonian, but everyone just calls me Gold. As for the attack, I was just demonstrating why I don't care if a fight happens, with a skeever or a dragon," said Gold, "and you are?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

"Call me Falin. Just don't go thinking you're invincible with a technique like that. Regardless, it's impressive. A gift from the Hist?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

"Call me Falin. Just don't go thinking you're invincible with a technique like that. Regardless, it's impressive. A gift from the Hist?"

Grolahmul
August 23, 2015

"Guess so," said Gold, "The annoying thing is, I go too far down to hit anyone, so I cant use it to hit invincibly. And, anyways, I can only use it around 5 times a day, so I can't dodge everything by going far underground. Trust me, I learned that the hard way."

by Grolahmul
August 23, 2015

"Guess so," said Gold, "The annoying thing is, I go too far down to hit anyone, so I cant use it to hit invincibly. And, anyways, I can only use it around 5 times a day, so I can't dodge everything by going far underground. Trust me, I learned that the hard way."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

"We all seem to learn out limits the hard way."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

"We all seem to learn out limits the hard way."

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.