Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

TES6 Ideas

<<  <  1  2 

Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

Maybe we could have the same problem that happened in the RP on this very site, "Flesh of Man," Where the water gets corrupted, and when it gets drunk, it corrupts Argonians and visitors into shadow canibal men, and the player must fight creatures to find a way to cure it. That'd be cool, I think.

by Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

Maybe we could have the same problem that happened in the RP on this very site, "Flesh of Man," Where the water gets corrupted, and when it gets drunk, it corrupts Argonians and visitors into shadow canibal men, and the player must fight creatures to find a way to cure it. That'd be cool, I think.

dovahnite
August 17, 2015

You can do way more in terms of world design with a marsh than you can with a tundra, and admittedly a lot of the dungeons and lighthouses in Skyrim felt exactly the same, and there are a couple plot holes that would need to be resolved if they use the Black Marsh (like the one DKZ has pointed out multiple times where anyone who isn't an Argonian should be killed in like thirty seconds by the microbes in the water).

It's not like they can't do a 180 on the lore, though, since I'm not sure if Bethesda has even made up their mind on what defines an Elder Scroll yet. Would be cool to see it happen, though.

by dovahnite
August 17, 2015

You can do way more in terms of world design with a marsh than you can with a tundra, and admittedly a lot of the dungeons and lighthouses in Skyrim felt exactly the same, and there are a couple plot holes that would need to be resolved if they use the Black Marsh (like the one DKZ has pointed out multiple times where anyone who isn't an Argonian should be killed in like thirty seconds by the microbes in the water).

It's not like they can't do a 180 on the lore, though, since I'm not sure if Bethesda has even made up their mind on what defines an Elder Scroll yet. Would be cool to see it happen, though.

Grolahmul
August 17, 2015

@dovahnite

About the DKZ thing with the marsh water: I meant they'd become shadow cannibals before the water would kill them, so if people drink the water, they'd almost instantly become cannibals.

by Grolahmul
August 17, 2015

@dovahnite

About the DKZ thing with the marsh water: I meant they'd become shadow cannibals before the water would kill them, so if people drink the water, they'd almost instantly become cannibals.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 17, 2015

I think the game should be in Akavir or in a plane of Oblivion.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 17, 2015

I think the game should be in Akavir or in a plane of Oblivion.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 18, 2015

And I think we all know it's gonna start in a prison

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 18, 2015

And I think we all know it's gonna start in a prison

Grolahmul
August 19, 2015

@YolGoraagSingh

Oblivion reference? "Elder Scrolls VI: Oblivion II"?

by Grolahmul
August 19, 2015

@YolGoraagSingh

Oblivion reference? "Elder Scrolls VI: Oblivion II"?

dovahnite
August 19, 2015

Reference to all of Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim, I think.

by dovahnite
August 19, 2015

Reference to all of Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim, I think.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 20, 2015

I think all the games started in a prison, there are a few iconic things about the Elder Scrolls games, the theme songs have the same tunes and in most if not all of the games start in a jail, and you have to escape.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 20, 2015

I think all the games started in a prison, there are a few iconic things about the Elder Scrolls games, the theme songs have the same tunes and in most if not all of the games start in a jail, and you have to escape.

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

It won't be in Black Marsh, because the air is poisonous to anyone, except Argonians, in the Inner Area. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm hoping for Summerset Isle. And the Akavir/Oblivion thing probably won't happen, yet. First they will probably let the TES games go to the other provinces then maybe.

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

It won't be in Black Marsh, because the air is poisonous to anyone, except Argonians, in the Inner Area. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm hoping for Summerset Isle. And the Akavir/Oblivion thing probably won't happen, yet. First they will probably let the TES games go to the other provinces then maybe.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.