Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

MESSAGES TO MIRKRILAAR

<<  <  1  2 

Malboviing
February 24, 2016

I wish you luck Mirk. In the words of Galmar Stone-Fist (And I mean no foreboding or threat in this next line)- Fight well, or die well. Good luck!

by Malboviing
February 24, 2016

I wish you luck Mirk. In the words of Galmar Stone-Fist (And I mean no foreboding or threat in this next line)- Fight well, or die well. Good luck!

ZaneKata
February 26, 2016

Woah... I guess I forgot to mention before I left the site completely. Mirkrilaar is back to a point in which he may visit the site whenever he desires. So... No need to message on this. You may all speak with him, yourselves if so you choose.

by ZaneKata
February 26, 2016

Woah... I guess I forgot to mention before I left the site completely. Mirkrilaar is back to a point in which he may visit the site whenever he desires. So... No need to message on this. You may all speak with him, yourselves if so you choose.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.