Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Qothmaar Dungeon Mod

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Ruvgein
April 30, 2017
My personal problem with the three is they don't fit my playstyle. Like, if I'm using magic I don't power attack. Snake is good for sneaks, though.
by Ruvgein
April 30, 2017
My personal problem with the three is they don't fit my playstyle. Like, if I'm using magic I don't power attack. Snake is good for sneaks, though.

Ancient Juan
June 14, 2017

I would be glad to test. (I know this post is a bit old)

by Ancient Juan
June 14, 2017

I would be glad to test. (I know this post is a bit old)

Kronvullok
June 14, 2017
As far as I've seen, this mod has yet to be ported to Xbox One. As soon as this happens, I will be happy to test the mod out.
by Kronvullok
June 14, 2017
As far as I've seen, this mod has yet to be ported to Xbox One. As soon as this happens, I will be happy to test the mod out.

Kronvullok
August 13, 2017
ISSUE:
Still not ported to Xbox One. Does anyone know how to do that?
by Kronvullok
August 13, 2017
ISSUE:

Still not ported to Xbox One. Does anyone know how to do that?

Ruvgein
August 13, 2017
@Kronvullok

I do, can and would, but Paarth never said it was officially done. He never asked me to port it, so there's not much to be done until he says something.
by Ruvgein
August 13, 2017
@Kronvullok

I do, can and would, but Paarth never said it was officially done. He never asked me to port it, so there's not much to be done until he says something.

Kronvullok
August 15, 2017
@Ruvgein

I apologize for my impatience. I just want to be able to test it, as none of my computers can handle Skyrim alone.
by Kronvullok
August 15, 2017
@Ruvgein

I apologize for my impatience. I just want to be able to test it, as none of my computers can handle Skyrim alone.

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 15, 2017

I'm still working on some updates, I haven't touched it in a while though. If you'd like, Ruvgein, you're more than welcome to port it over in its current state.

by paarthurnax
August 15, 2017

I'm still working on some updates, I haven't touched it in a while though. If you'd like, Ruvgein, you're more than welcome to port it over in its current state.

Liis
Administrator
August 16, 2017
I think it'd be great what he's done so far be tested on console. Ruvgein can also update it whenever, no?
by Liis
August 16, 2017
I think it'd be great what he's done so far be tested on console. Ruvgein can also update it whenever, no?

Kronvullok
August 16, 2017
@Ruvgein

Please please please please please pleeeeeaaaase?
by Kronvullok
August 16, 2017
@Ruvgein

Please please please please please pleeeeeaaaase?

Ruvgein
August 16, 2017

I've added it to SSE for PC and Xbox One.  I ran out of time for PS4 today.

I had internet trouble while uploading, so I've very much hoping everything works, if not, please let me know and I'll do everything I can to fix it.

Check out Zunkruziik in action:  Link

Happy Qothmaar-ing!

by Ruvgein
August 16, 2017

I've added it to SSE for PC and Xbox One.  I ran out of time for PS4 today.

I had internet trouble while uploading, so I've very much hoping everything works, if not, please let me know and I'll do everything I can to fix it.

Check out Zunkruziik in action:  Link

Happy Qothmaar-ing!

Kronvullok
September 30, 2017
I apologise for taking so long to get around to getting the mod. I will get back to you guys to let you know how it goes.
by Kronvullok
September 30, 2017
I apologise for taking so long to get around to getting the mod. I will get back to you guys to let you know how it goes.

Kronvullok
February 19, 2018

My goodness, I suck at getting around to things. I'll binge the main quest to get some shouts, and then I'll get back to you guys to see how it goes.

by Kronvullok
February 19, 2018

My goodness, I suck at getting around to things. I'll binge the main quest to get some shouts, and then I'll get back to you guys to see how it goes.

Ruvgein
February 19, 2018
Kronvullok, you're one to talk! I still haven't ported it to PS4. If anyone uses PS4 here I'll do it quickly, but otherwise I just haven't had the time.
by Ruvgein
February 19, 2018
Kronvullok, you're one to talk! I still haven't ported it to PS4. If anyone uses PS4 here I'll do it quickly, but otherwise I just haven't had the time.

Duryoljot
February 20, 2018
I am currently installing the mod on XBox One.
NOTE: I am using Sands of Time, a phenomenal mod that overhauls the Skyrim dungeon, fast travel, and general NPC experience. I cannot hope to explain it myself in one post, so I highly recommend checking it out at their website.
I am volunteering to take the plunge using the SoT mod (which is compatible with everything) and this mod, seeing how popular SoT is. This experience will likely also be highly difficult.

I will return with my report soon.
Bravo thus far, everyone!
by Duryoljot
February 20, 2018
I am currently installing the mod on XBox One.

NOTE: I am using Sands of Time, a phenomenal mod that overhauls the Skyrim dungeon, fast travel, and general NPC experience. I cannot hope to explain it myself in one post, so I highly recommend checking it out at their website.

I am volunteering to take the plunge using the SoT mod (which is compatible with everything) and this mod, seeing how popular SoT is. This experience will likely also be highly difficult.

I will return with my report soon.

Bravo thus far, everyone!

Fronlaasfrin
February 23, 2018
It's not for PS4 yet, is it?
by Fronlaasfrin
February 23, 2018
It's not for PS4 yet, is it?
<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.