Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Ban Game!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  294  295  296  297 > >>  

Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

Rax is banned for accusing Ms. Tinkles of grammatical errors. You're not ruining the heartfelt thanks, Teddy.

by Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

Rax is banned for accusing Ms. Tinkles of grammatical errors. You're not ruining the heartfelt thanks, Teddy.

Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

I will hunt the Infidels... FOR THE GLORY OF AHLAM!!! (for a little bit)

by Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

I will hunt the Infidels... FOR THE GLORY OF AHLAM!!! (for a little bit)

catjenkins
December 14, 2015

@Rax, Banned for yelling at me. I never had good grades in Language Arts.

by catjenkins
December 14, 2015

@Rax, Banned for yelling at me. I never had good grades in Language Arts.

Necromas
December 14, 2015

Banned for being a gramer Nazi who is also a regular Nazi. Cards Against Humanity anyone? 

by Necromas
December 14, 2015

Banned for being a gramer Nazi who is also a regular Nazi. Cards Against Humanity anyone? 

Raxvulnax
December 14, 2015

Never played 

by Raxvulnax
December 14, 2015

Never played 

catjenkins
December 14, 2015

Nor have I

by catjenkins
December 14, 2015

Nor have I

Necromas
December 14, 2015

Banned for never playing it. I'll set up an online game sometime if you do want to play. 

by Necromas
December 14, 2015

Banned for never playing it. I'll set up an online game sometime if you do want to play. 

catjenkins
December 14, 2015

I wouldn't be online long enough to consistantly play.

by catjenkins
December 14, 2015

I wouldn't be online long enough to consistantly play.

Necromas
December 14, 2015

That is an issue. Are you sure you wouldn't have 15 minutes sometime for a sample game of sorts? 

by Necromas
December 14, 2015

That is an issue. Are you sure you wouldn't have 15 minutes sometime for a sample game of sorts? 

Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

NECROMAAAAAAAS!!! YOU OWE ME A THANK--YOU NOTE WITH GOLDEN BORDERS AND PINK FONT! I will hunt you down until your bloodline is destroyed! You shall rue the day you forgot to thank Yolos Vingaal Vith!!!

by Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

NECROMAAAAAAAS!!! YOU OWE ME A THANK--YOU NOTE WITH GOLDEN BORDERS AND PINK FONT! I will hunt you down until your bloodline is destroyed! You shall rue the day you forgot to thank Yolos Vingaal Vith!!!

Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

Oh, yeah. You're banned. For being ungrateful AND forgetful. But I will play cards against humanity tommorrow starting at 8:00 or so.

by Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

Oh, yeah. You're banned. For being ungrateful AND forgetful. But I will play cards against humanity tommorrow starting at 8:00 or so.

Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

And then it was silent. Did I shout him to death? :)

by Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

And then it was silent. Did I shout him to death? :)

Necromas
December 14, 2015

Hey, ummmm....

What do I owe you a thank you card for?  I think you gave me an item, but I'm not sure...... 

But anyways, I assume you have Gmail, so I will make you a Thank-You card.  Or maybe I'll just pirate one from the internet. 

by Necromas
December 14, 2015

Hey, ummmm....

What do I owe you a thank you card for?  I think you gave me an item, but I'm not sure...... 

But anyways, I assume you have Gmail, so I will make you a Thank-You card.  Or maybe I'll just pirate one from the internet. 

Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

That's good enough for me. Now all the Infidels are dead. About Cards Against Humanity...

by Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

That's good enough for me. Now all the Infidels are dead. About Cards Against Humanity...

Raxvulnax
December 14, 2015
Banned for not finishing the sentence
by Raxvulnax
December 14, 2015
Banned for not finishing the sentence
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  294  295  296  297 > >>