A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Aetherium Mining

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
January 24, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*He shows you his helmet... It looks like a perfect helmet, but it has many unusual scratchings on the inside.*

*I look at it funny.*

"What's with all these scratchings?"

by Mirkrilaar
January 24, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*He shows you his helmet... It looks like a perfect helmet, but it has many unusual scratchings on the inside.*

*I look at it funny.*

"What's with all these scratchings?"

DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015

"There's a story behind this, them scratchings. Well, there was a Daedric prince who offered me the best helmet ever to be on this planet... On one condition."

by DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015

"There's a story behind this, them scratchings. Well, there was a Daedric prince who offered me the best helmet ever to be on this planet... On one condition."

Mirkrilaar
January 24, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"And what was that?"

by Mirkrilaar
January 24, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"And what was that?"

DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015

"I sell it."

by DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015

"I sell it."

Mirkrilaar
January 24, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"I sell it."

"So I'm assuming you didn't sell it?"

by Mirkrilaar
January 24, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"I sell it."

"So I'm assuming you didn't sell it?"

DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015

"Nope, nobody needs an indestructible helmet, it fits to the owner, I used it, but there's no use for it now."

by DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015

"Nope, nobody needs an indestructible helmet, it fits to the owner, I used it, but there's no use for it now."

Mirkrilaar
January 24, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"Why isn't there use for it now?"

by Mirkrilaar
January 24, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"Why isn't there use for it now?"

DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015

"Because I learnt to defend my head, properly, and plus, I can't fight in a helmet."

by DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015

"Because I learnt to defend my head, properly, and plus, I can't fight in a helmet."

Mirkrilaar
January 24, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*I shrug*

"So what are you going to do with it?"

by Mirkrilaar
January 24, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*I shrug*

"So what are you going to do with it?"

DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015

"Find a buyer, I might give it to a jarl, and become rich. I mean, an indestructible helmet, imagine the money you could get. I could settle down, start a family. And buy you aetherium!"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015

"Find a buyer, I might give it to a jarl, and become rich. I mean, an indestructible helmet, imagine the money you could get. I could settle down, start a family. And buy you aetherium!"

Mirkrilaar
January 24, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*My eyes get big.*

"You don't buy aetherium! You find it! Haha"

by Mirkrilaar
January 24, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*My eyes get big.*

"You don't buy aetherium! You find it! Haha"

DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015

"You can buy anything, if you know who to get it from, and while I do, I can't buy it. If you, someone rich was to pay all of your money to it it'd only pay half."

by DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015

"You can buy anything, if you know who to get it from, and while I do, I can't buy it. If you, someone rich was to pay all of your money to it it'd only pay half."

Mirkrilaar
January 24, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"Aetherium is the rarest susbstance I know, so it wouldn't be a surprise that it'd be extremely expensive."

by Mirkrilaar
January 24, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"Aetherium is the rarest susbstance I know, so it wouldn't be a surprise that it'd be extremely expensive."

DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015

"Is it rarer than physical time?"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015

Mirkrilaar
January 24, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"If you're referring to an Elder Scroll, than no. Its equally rare. Other than that, I have no clue as to what you're referring to."

by Mirkrilaar
January 24, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"If you're referring to an Elder Scroll, than no. Its equally rare. Other than that, I have no clue as to what you're referring to."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.