Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Aetherium Mining

1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

Loniizrath
January 18, 2015

So before the RP kicks off, I'd like to answer a question which is probably going to be asked. Yes, this RP is the same basic concept as Bone Hunt, just like Bone Hunt and Oblivion Walkers were the same concept. I have a very good formula for writing RPs, so I don't see my RPs changing anytime soon. Now that that's cleared up...

Legends speak of a set of armor revered by even the gods themselves. It would put the greatest Nordic steel to shame, and the finest Orcish artisans weep in its presence. It is Aetherium Armor, said to have the ability to withstand any blow with nary a dent. The secret of forging it has been lost, and Aetherium is almost impossible to get a hold of.

A young Breton blacksmith named Cody believes he has discovered the secret to forging this elusive armor. Will you help him gather the Aetherium he needs?

by Loniizrath
January 18, 2015

So before the RP kicks off, I'd like to answer a question which is probably going to be asked. Yes, this RP is the same basic concept as Bone Hunt, just like Bone Hunt and Oblivion Walkers were the same concept. I have a very good formula for writing RPs, so I don't see my RPs changing anytime soon. Now that that's cleared up...

Legends speak of a set of armor revered by even the gods themselves. It would put the greatest Nordic steel to shame, and the finest Orcish artisans weep in its presence. It is Aetherium Armor, said to have the ability to withstand any blow with nary a dent. The secret of forging it has been lost, and Aetherium is almost impossible to get a hold of.

A young Breton blacksmith named Cody believes he has discovered the secret to forging this elusive armor. Will you help him gather the Aetherium he needs?

Mirkrilaar
January 18, 2015

*Wearing a full set of Dragonplate armor, Cody works on the Skyforge. After Eorlund Grey-Mane passed away, I took over the forge. The Companions, sadly agree that my weapons tend to be 10 times stronger than Eorlund's was. Years of being his apprentice, and later, his assistant have paid off. When he passed, several additions were made to the forge. A weapons rack for displaying the best weapons, a smelter and a workbench. I heard rumors of the Aetherium forge while reading a book one day, and thus, set out to find them, leaving the Skyforge behind.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 18, 2015

*Wearing a full set of Dragonplate armor, Cody works on the Skyforge. After Eorlund Grey-Mane passed away, I took over the forge. The Companions, sadly agree that my weapons tend to be 10 times stronger than Eorlund's was. Years of being his apprentice, and later, his assistant have paid off. When he passed, several additions were made to the forge. A weapons rack for displaying the best weapons, a smelter and a workbench. I heard rumors of the Aetherium forge while reading a book one day, and thus, set out to find them, leaving the Skyforge behind.*

DovahKiinZaan
January 22, 2015

A tall, hench, and handsome nord called Mark walks up, he's a traveller and in his infinite amazingness (I'll shut up now) goes up to him, in the wilds. 

"It's dangerous out here, I see that armour, but do you want help?"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 22, 2015

A tall, hench, and handsome nord called Mark walks up, he's a traveller and in his infinite amazingness (I'll shut up now) goes up to him, in the wilds. 

Mirkrilaar
January 22, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*I'm reading a book on Aetherium as you walk up. I look up and over at you.*

"Huh? Help me do what?"

by Mirkrilaar
January 22, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*I'm reading a book on Aetherium as you walk up. I look up and over at you.*

"Huh? Help me do what?"

DovahKiinZaan
January 22, 2015

"Survive out here, some of the creatures will break through that armour in seconds, even the most experienced can need help."

by DovahKiinZaan
January 22, 2015

"Survive out here, some of the creatures will break through that armour in seconds, even the most experienced can need help."

Mirkrilaar
January 22, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*I look at you like you're stupid and laugh.*

"Are you kidding me? Do you know who I am?"

by Mirkrilaar
January 22, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*I look at you like you're stupid and laugh.*

"Are you kidding me? Do you know who I am?"

DovahKiinZaan
January 22, 2015

"Yes, I do. Do you know a dragon?"

Mark is wearing Daedric armour, minus the helmet.

by DovahKiinZaan
January 22, 2015

Mirkrilaar
January 22, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"What do you mean?"

by Mirkrilaar
January 22, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"What do you mean?"

DovahKiinZaan
January 22, 2015

"There's animals like bears that won't dent that...

"Then some, like werewolves or dragons will rip it off and eat your guts."

by DovahKiinZaan
January 22, 2015

Mirkrilaar
January 22, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*I shrug.*

"That's why I have this."

*I draw a sword made entirely of dragonbone. Oddly, the edge appears to speckle in the light.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 22, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*I shrug.*

"That's why I have this."

*I draw a sword made entirely of dragonbone. Oddly, the edge appears to speckle in the light.*

DovahKiinZaan
January 22, 2015

"Enchanted, nice. So fine, five dragons."

by DovahKiinZaan
January 22, 2015

Mirkrilaar
January 22, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"You'd think enchanted. But no, its not."

by Mirkrilaar
January 22, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"You'd think enchanted. But no, its not."

DovahKiinZaan
January 22, 2015

"I've heard you're a Mage with weapons, but what is that glimmer?"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 22, 2015

Mirkrilaar
January 22, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*I smile.*

"That... is diamond."

by Mirkrilaar
January 22, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*I smile.*

"That... is diamond."

DovahKiinZaan
January 22, 2015

"Smart."

*Determined to help the legendary Cody he eyes the book, subtly.*

"I'm surprised that you aren't forging from aetherium, or you haven't rebuilt the aetherium forge!"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 22, 2015

"Smart."

*Determined to help the legendary Cody he eyes the book, subtly.*

"I'm surprised that you aren't forging from aetherium, or you haven't rebuilt the aetherium forge!"

1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.