Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hoard Clearing

keylub
August 4, 2015

I am willing to haggle in PMs ONLY!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT respond on the forum page. Come early for better items! check out my page today!!!

http://www.thuum.org/viewuser.php?author=4311

by keylub
August 4, 2015

I am willing to haggle in PMs ONLY!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT respond on the forum page. Come early for better items! check out my page today!!!

http://www.thuum.org/viewuser.php?author=4311

keylub
August 17, 2015

Attention! New items have been added: Orcish Armor, Ivory Claw, and the Saphire Paragon (Dawnguard DLC

PARAGON PORTALS
)! Remember to regularly check on my hoard for new additions!!!!!

by keylub
August 17, 2015

Attention! New items have been added: Orcish Armor, Ivory Claw, and the Saphire Paragon (Dawnguard DLC

PARAGON PORTALS

keylub
August 17, 2015
keylub

PARAGON PORTALS

Dovahzul was supposed to say Paragon Portals. I used brackets in parentheses and forgot that brackets writes in Dovahzul...

by keylub
August 17, 2015
keylub

PARAGON PORTALS

Dovahzul was supposed to say Paragon Portals. I used brackets in parentheses and forgot that brackets writes in Dovahzul...

YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

I'll take the Ivory Claw!

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

Grolahmul
August 24, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

You are supposed to PM him.

by Grolahmul
August 24, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

You are supposed to PM him.

keylub
August 25, 2015

New items in today: Hide Boots, Elven Helmet, Steel Gauntlets, and Dragonstone B! Happy shopping!

by keylub
August 25, 2015

New items in today: Hide Boots, Elven Helmet, Steel Gauntlets, and Dragonstone B! Happy shopping!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.