A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD/ND] The Elder Scrolls: Warhammer

Emperor of Man
August 11, 2015

Rules:

1) Nothing sexual.

2) Try to make it seem really dark . . . that is what Warhammer is: A dark fantasy.

3) Please try to create a Warhammer character, it isn't an absolute must, though it is prefferable.

by Emperor of Man
August 11, 2015

Rules:

1) Nothing sexual.

2) Try to make it seem really dark . . . that is what Warhammer is: A dark fantasy.

3) Please try to create a Warhammer character, it isn't an absolute must, though it is prefferable.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 11, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 11, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Emperor of Man
August 11, 2015

(And here is a Warhammer name generator: http://www.malleus.dk/Whfrp/NameGenerator.aspx)

Name: Singal, High Loremaster

Race: High Elf (Warhammer)

Class: High Loremaster (basically the leader of the mages)

Armor: Loremaster's Robe (link)

Weapon(Primary/Secondary): Magic/Enchanted Elven Sword (basic look of both in the link above)

(This takes place during the End Times, an apocalyptic event in the universe of Warhammer. The main sort of "antagonist" is not a person, but an entire species: the Skaven, a cowardly race of rat people. The heroes here are less heroic and are less into saving the world, considering the world is going to end and nothing can stop it, and more into surviving.)

by Emperor of Man
August 11, 2015

(And here is a Warhammer name generator: http://www.malleus.dk/Whfrp/NameGenerator.aspx)

Name: Singal, High Loremaster

Race: High Elf (Warhammer)

Class: High Loremaster (basically the leader of the mages)

Armor: Loremaster's Robe (link)

Weapon(Primary/Secondary): Magic/Enchanted Elven Sword (basic look of both in the link above)

(This takes place during the End Times, an apocalyptic event in the universe of Warhammer. The main sort of "antagonist" is not a person, but an entire species: the Skaven, a cowardly race of rat people. The heroes here are less heroic and are less into saving the world, considering the world is going to end and nothing can stop it, and more into surviving.)

Emperor of Man
August 11, 2015

(I forgot to add something for the lore: http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page)

by Emperor of Man
August 11, 2015

(I forgot to add something for the lore: http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 11, 2015

Name: Morbin One-eye 

Race: Dwarf

Class: Trollslayer (dishonored

Armor: Dwarven Armor (looks like this excep the bottom part of mask, that covers the mouth)

Weapon(Primary/Secondary): Gotrek's Axe (an actual artifact in Warhammer)/ chaingun (the ones the ancient Chinese invented)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 11, 2015

Name: Morbin One-eye 

Race: Dwarf

Class: Trollslayer (dishonored

Armor: Dwarven Armor (looks like this excep the bottom part of mask, that covers the mouth)

Weapon(Primary/Secondary): Gotrek's Axe (an actual artifact in Warhammer)/ chaingun (the ones the ancient Chinese invented)

Emperor of Man
August 11, 2015

It has been only a few hours since the last Skaven battalion came in. Singal was tired, but he had to be prepared. He asks a nearby soldier, 'How long till the Dwarves arrive?'

'A whole day, if we're lucky.'

'Damn.'

by Emperor of Man
August 11, 2015

It has been only a few hours since the last Skaven battalion came in. Singal was tired, but he had to be prepared. He asks a nearby soldier, 'How long till the Dwarves arrive?'

'A whole day, if we're lucky.'

'Damn.'

YolGoraagKaazah
August 11, 2015

NEXT DAY

Morbin and his army came to meet the elves

"It's been a long time. . . pretty boy."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 11, 2015

NEXT DAY

Morbin and his army came to meet the elves

"It's been a long time. . . pretty boy."

Emperor of Man
August 11, 2015

'Oh, you. Ah well, even if it is a bloody dirt magnet, we could use all the help.' The ground began to shake as a Rat Ogre charges in, along with a Pack Master and a large group of Skaven.

Singal fires multiple bolts of fire. The blue arcane flame melted through the chainmail of many Skaven. One rat leaped onto him. Singal swiftly cut him clean in half, from the waist, then continuing burning through the Skaven.

'Morbin! Take the Ogre! I'll handle the rest!'

by Emperor of Man
August 11, 2015

'Oh, you. Ah well, even if it is a bloody dirt magnet, we could use all the help.' The ground began to shake as a Rat Ogre charges in, along with a Pack Master and a large group of Skaven.

Singal fires multiple bolts of fire. The blue arcane flame melted through the chainmail of many Skaven. One rat leaped onto him. Singal swiftly cut him clean in half, from the waist, then continuing burning through the Skaven.

'Morbin! Take the Ogre! I'll handle the rest!'

YolGoraagKaazah
August 11, 2015

Morbin jumps on the trolls back (just barely) and hits him in the back multiple times (the enchantment on the axe is that it can cut through anything). He killed it and fell down with a large thump.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 11, 2015

Morbin jumps on the trolls back (just barely) and hits him in the back multiple times (the enchantment on the axe is that it can cut through anything). He killed it and fell down with a large thump.

Emperor of Man
August 11, 2015

The Packmaster grabbed Morbin by the throat with is whip and it snipped a bit of his beard off.

'Oh, you rat bastards are in trouble now.' Singal chuckled. He continued to cut through, and burn along side his Swordmasters and the Duardin of Morbin One-Eye.

by Emperor of Man
August 11, 2015

The Packmaster grabbed Morbin by the throat with is whip and it snipped a bit of his beard off.

'Oh, you rat bastards are in trouble now.' Singal chuckled. He continued to cut through, and burn along side his Swordmasters and the Duardin of Morbin One-Eye.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 11, 2015

AHHHHHHHHHHH! "You touch my beard I'll rip you apart! You have a better chance of breakin' your weapon then a Dwarf!". The skaven ran in fear, Morbin chased him then eventually he caught up and cut off his head.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 11, 2015

AHHHHHHHHHHH! "You touch my beard I'll rip you apart! You have a better chance of breakin' your weapon then a Dwarf!". The skaven ran in fear, Morbin chased him then eventually he caught up and cut off his head.

Emperor of Man
August 11, 2015

At the end of the battle, Skaven blood wet the stone. Rat heads, tails and arms littered the floor. Many Dwarves and Elves fell at the hand of those bastards. 'We need to find the Warclan Leader.'

by Emperor of Man
August 11, 2015

At the end of the battle, Skaven blood wet the stone. Rat heads, tails and arms littered the floor. Many Dwarves and Elves fell at the hand of those bastards. 'We need to find the Warclan Leader.'

YolGoraagKaazah
August 12, 2015

Morbin walks out of the battlefield. I need to clear my head. So Morbin goes to a nearby tavern, called The Skaven Head (I made it up). Morbin was carrying the head of the Packmaster, "Here, I killed it myself." He hands to the barkeep, "Gimme, two tankards of mead.'

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 12, 2015

Morbin walks out of the battlefield. I need to clear my head. So Morbin goes to a nearby tavern, called The Skaven Head (I made it up). Morbin was carrying the head of the Packmaster, "Here, I killed it myself." He hands to the barkeep, "Gimme, two tankards of mead.'

Emperor of Man
August 12, 2015

Singal headed back inside the Tower of Hoeth. There could be some knowledge of what is happening. There must be a book somewhere.

He looked through the library, 'Agh, there are so many books, where could it be . . .'

Singal finally found something. 'So . . . this is the End Times. Our world is ending. Nothing can stop it. We can at least increase the chance of survival, if the Warlord is killed. But what of the Daemons?'

by Emperor of Man
August 12, 2015

Singal headed back inside the Tower of Hoeth. There could be some knowledge of what is happening. There must be a book somewhere.

He looked through the library, 'Agh, there are so many books, where could it be . . .'

Singal finally found something. 'So . . . this is the End Times. Our world is ending. Nothing can stop it. We can at least increase the chance of survival, if the Warlord is killed. But what of the Daemons?'

YolGoraagKaazah
August 14, 2015

(YolGoraagSingh has left this thread)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 14, 2015

(YolGoraagSingh has left this thread)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.