A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The War of Tamriel (M) (SD) (Dead)

1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

GreenieDovahkiin
August 17, 2015

So How about a quicker explanation?

After Morrowind is invaded by Cyrodiil, Morrowind requests that Skyrim helps them. Skyrim didn't want to get involved in another war, but The High King wanted a good reputation with the elves. But Skyrim is payed a visit by an uninvited guest.

by GreenieDovahkiin
August 17, 2015

So How about a quicker explanation?

After Morrowind is invaded by Cyrodiil, Morrowind requests that Skyrim helps them. Skyrim didn't want to get involved in another war, but The High King wanted a good reputation with the elves. But Skyrim is payed a visit by an uninvited guest.

GreenieDovahkiin
August 17, 2015
A Nord Warrior named Hirthar Soul-Catcher (son of Suylyath Soul-Cather) is walking along when a courier stops him. The courier said "Get this to the High King at all costs" He was then shot and killed by an arrow to the head (Take THAT society!)
Hirthar looked around. But there was no one there.
He was luckily already in Solitude, so he headed to the Hold Castle...
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 17, 2015
A Nord Warrior named Hirthar Soul-Catcher (son of Suylyath Soul-Cather) is walking along when a courier stops him. The courier said "Get this to the High King at all costs" He was then shot and killed by an arrow to the head (Take THAT society!)

Hirthar looked around. But there was no one there.

He was luckily already in Solitude, so he headed to the Hold Castle...

YolGoraagKaazah
August 17, 2015

A guard stood in his way.

"No one sees the king."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 17, 2015

A guard stood in his way.

"No one sees the king."

Riveris
August 18, 2015

//IS it ok if I join in?

A man in hevy Imperail armor moving his way to the guard his helmet blocking his face. He stood tall as he looked at the guard "surely there must be some way to get in." holding a small bag of septems lowly out of his hand 

by Riveris
August 18, 2015

//IS it ok if I join in?

A man in hevy Imperail armor moving his way to the guard his helmet blocking his face. He stood tall as he looked at the guard "surely there must be some way to get in." holding a small bag of septems lowly out of his hand 

YolGoraagKaazah
August 18, 2015

"Welcome friend. Don't try anything, if you do, I'll kill you where you stand." Agrus (my character) let him in.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 18, 2015

"Welcome friend. Don't try anything, if you do, I'll kill you where you stand." Agrus (my character) let him in.

Riveris
August 18, 2015

Wouldent dream of it sir. Nodding giving him his gold and standing next to him "So this is where the highking of skyrim lives? whats his name again its been a long road" rubbing the back of his helmet

by Riveris
August 18, 2015

Wouldent dream of it sir. Nodding giving him his gold and standing next to him "So this is where the highking of skyrim lives? whats his name again its been a long road" rubbing the back of his helmet

YolGoraagKaazah
August 18, 2015

(can I just make a name or does GreenieDovahkiin makeup a name.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 18, 2015

(can I just make a name or does GreenieDovahkiin makeup a name.)

GreenieDovahkiin
August 18, 2015

make your own

by GreenieDovahkiin
August 18, 2015

make your own

GreenieDovahkiin
August 18, 2015

make your own

by GreenieDovahkiin
August 18, 2015

make your own

GreenieDovahkiin
August 18, 2015

"I strongly suggest you move."

by GreenieDovahkiin
August 18, 2015

"I strongly suggest you move."

Riveris
August 18, 2015

Hey now just relax for a moment *The man stood up taller. he was quite clearly a nord when he was up close * I would sudjest you act with more kindness than the rudeness you show. This guard stands out in the cold heat and rain to protect the high king. Im sure you wouldent be to happy eather to be pushed around

by Riveris
August 18, 2015

Hey now just relax for a moment *The man stood up taller. he was quite clearly a nord when he was up close * I would sudjest you act with more kindness than the rudeness you show. This guard stands out in the cold heat and rain to protect the high king. Im sure you wouldent be to happy eather to be pushed around

YolGoraagKaazah
August 18, 2015

"His name is High King Molbus."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 18, 2015

"His name is High King Molbus."

Riveris
August 18, 2015
thank you vary much sir.

by Riveris
August 18, 2015
thank you vary much sir.

GreenieDovahkiin
August 19, 2015
"I am the Thane of Solitude. I demand to see the High King, as I have important information."
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 19, 2015
"I am the Thane of Solitude. I demand to see the High King, as I have important information."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 19, 2015

"I'm sorry, please enter my Thane."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 19, 2015

"I'm sorry, please enter my Thane."

1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.