Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] The Return

1  2  3  11  12  13  14 > >>  

Eoineus
August 22, 2015

Due to the lack of literate roleplays on this website (sorry if I offended you), I've decided to start my own, with a few immediate rules.  If you cannot abide by them, then this rp isn't for you.

• At least one paragraph per post (three sentences minimum)
  • Use proper grammar, such as quotation marks for dialouge, apostraphes for contractions, periods, commas, semicolons (hopefully not), and the like
  • No powerplay (controlling someone else's character)
  • Limit yourself to two characters
  • No godmoding or metagaming (Google it if you don't know)
  • Be responsible and realistic (as far as Skyrim goes)
  • Narrate in the third person
  • When a character is thinking, please put the thoughts in italics
  • If you ever need to say something that has nothing to do with the rp, or you aren't narrating, please put the text in double parenthasis
  • Minor spelling mistakes are okay, everyone makes them
  • Minor grammar mistakes are also okay
  • Follow the skelly as closely and as detailed as possible, so that people actually know about your character
  • Have fun or I will kill you

Right, now that that's over with, I should probably give you a brief summary of the plot.  Basically Alduin is back and wants everyone dead for treason.  If you have any other plot ideas, PM me.

Also, I'd like to get some variety in the rp, meaning that I'd like it if not everyone was Dragonborn or just Dovah.

Skelly for non-Dovah (question marks mean that the category is optional)

Name:

Species (all standard species, plus werewolf and vampire):

Imperial or Stormcloak:

Place of Birth:

Appearance (image or description is okay):

History:

Known Shouts (three max)?:

Relationship Status?:

Class (Theif, Warlock, or Dragonborn):

Anything Else?:

Dovah Skelly (PM me if you want to play as Alduin)

Name:

Age?:

History:

Appearance (image or description):

Known Shouts (five max):

Relationship Status?:

Anything Else?:

Also, please wait for me to approve of your character before starting.

by Eoineus
August 22, 2015

Due to the lack of literate roleplays on this website (sorry if I offended you), I've decided to start my own, with a few immediate rules.  If you cannot abide by them, then this rp isn't for you.

• At least one paragraph per post (three sentences minimum)
  • Use proper grammar, such as quotation marks for dialouge, apostraphes for contractions, periods, commas, semicolons (hopefully not), and the like
  • No powerplay (controlling someone else's character)
  • Limit yourself to two characters
  • No godmoding or metagaming (Google it if you don't know)
  • Be responsible and realistic (as far as Skyrim goes)
  • Narrate in the third person
  • When a character is thinking, please put the thoughts in italics
  • If you ever need to say something that has nothing to do with the rp, or you aren't narrating, please put the text in double parenthasis
  • Minor spelling mistakes are okay, everyone makes them
  • Minor grammar mistakes are also okay
  • Follow the skelly as closely and as detailed as possible, so that people actually know about your character
  • Have fun or I will kill you

Right, now that that's over with, I should probably give you a brief summary of the plot.  Basically Alduin is back and wants everyone dead for treason.  If you have any other plot ideas, PM me.

Also, I'd like to get some variety in the rp, meaning that I'd like it if not everyone was Dragonborn or just Dovah.

Skelly for non-Dovah (question marks mean that the category is optional)

Name:

Species (all standard species, plus werewolf and vampire):

Imperial or Stormcloak:

Place of Birth:

History:

Known Shouts (three max)?:

Relationship Status?:

Class (Theif, Warlock, or Dragonborn):

Anything Else?:

Dovah Skelly (PM me if you want to play as Alduin)

Name:

Age?:

History:

Appearance (image or description):

Known Shouts (five max):

Relationship Status?:

Anything Else?:

Also, please wait for me to approve of your character before starting.

Eoineus
August 22, 2015

Name: Kai Fett

Species: Nord

Imperial or Stormcloak: No alliance

Place of Birth: Winterhold

History: After a tragic accident when he was in his teens, Kai never showed his face to anyone, and constantly keeps it covered for fear of rejection.  Although he could still see, his eyes went blood red, causing some people to think that he was posessed.

Known Shouts: 

Aura Whisper: Laas Yah Nir

Become Erethral: Feim Zii Gron

Bend Will: Gol Hah Dov

Class: Theif

by Eoineus
August 22, 2015

Name: Kai Fett

Species: Nord

Imperial or Stormcloak: No alliance

Place of Birth: Winterhold

History: After a tragic accident when he was in his teens, Kai never showed his face to anyone, and constantly keeps it covered for fear of rejection.  Although he could still see, his eyes went blood red, causing some people to think that he was posessed.

Known Shouts: 

Aura Whisper: Laas Yah Nir

Become Erethral: Feim Zii Gron

Bend Will: Gol Hah Dov

Class: Theif

Grolahmul
August 22, 2015

Name:Ko'Do'Kar (KDK for short)

Species: Khajiit

Imperial or Stormcloak: Imperial

Place of birth: City in Elsweyr

Appearance: A tan-furred Khajiit that wears a mixmatch of armor. (I am mixing up 2 game files and a name I made for another RP. Armor and weapons come from an Argonian file, and my Leggings, race and some skills from Khajiit, and name from my character in a roleplay called "Elsweyr: The Farm Life.") My armor is a pair of Iron Boots, Elven Guantlets that increase my Two-handed power (Meaning weapons like Greatswords do more.), a Hide Helmet, enchanted Steel Armor and Imperial Leggings. You will also see either an Elven Bow (Khajiit file), an enchanted Steel Shield (Again, from Khajiit file.), or an enchanted Dwarven Greatsword on his back (Argonian file.), and either 2 Daggers: one Dwarven, the other Steel, or an enchanted Elven Sword on his belt (All from Khajiit file.).

History: After a war, Ko'Do'Kar had to resort to stealing. When he made enough money, he moved to Skyrim and joined the Thieves' Guild in Riften. After he moved to Skyrim, he found a side hobby in studying Dovahzul 

Known Shouts:

Spectral Clone (The clone shout you use in Skyrim to test your "Fus ro"): Fiik lo sah

Ice Form: Iiz slen nus

Throw voice: Zul mey gut

Activate Apparition (Become Ko'Do'Kar): sii griid nau

Remove Apparition (Become Gol'diir): sii bo hond

Class: Thief, Assassin

(Last 2 shouts I made so I can be both my RP characters. BTW, Gold's part of the dark brotherhood. Well, kind of.)

by Grolahmul
August 22, 2015

Name:Ko'Do'Kar (KDK for short)

Species: Khajiit

Imperial or Stormcloak: Imperial

Place of birth: City in Elsweyr

Appearance: A tan-furred Khajiit that wears a mixmatch of armor. (I am mixing up 2 game files and a name I made for another RP. Armor and weapons come from an Argonian file, and my Leggings, race and some skills from Khajiit, and name from my character in a roleplay called "Elsweyr: The Farm Life.") My armor is a pair of Iron Boots, Elven Guantlets that increase my Two-handed power (Meaning weapons like Greatswords do more.), a Hide Helmet, enchanted Steel Armor and Imperial Leggings. You will also see either an Elven Bow (Khajiit file), an enchanted Steel Shield (Again, from Khajiit file.), or an enchanted Dwarven Greatsword on his back (Argonian file.), and either 2 Daggers: one Dwarven, the other Steel, or an enchanted Elven Sword on his belt (All from Khajiit file.).

History: After a war, Ko'Do'Kar had to resort to stealing. When he made enough money, he moved to Skyrim and joined the Thieves' Guild in Riften. After he moved to Skyrim, he found a side hobby in studying Dovahzul 

Known Shouts:

Spectral Clone (The clone shout you use in Skyrim to test your "Fus ro"): Fiik lo sah

Ice Form: Iiz slen nus

Throw voice: Zul mey gut

Activate Apparition (Become Ko'Do'Kar): sii griid nau

Remove Apparition (Become Gol'diir): sii bo hond

Class: Thief, Assassin

(Last 2 shouts I made so I can be both my RP characters. BTW, Gold's part of the dark brotherhood. Well, kind of.)

Eoineus
August 22, 2015

Accepted!  Wonderful!  Now we just need about three more people and we can get started.

by Eoineus
August 22, 2015

Accepted!  Wonderful!  Now we just need about three more people and we can get started.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

Name: Makor-gro Baroth

Species: Orc/Werewolf

Imperial or Stormcloak: Stormcloak

Place of Birth: Betnikh

Appearence: picture (except for the Helmet)

History: Makor was born in Betnikh. One day he went to a tavern and fell in love with the bartender who was a Nord, her name was Sveda. They got married and was now known as Sveda gra-Baroth. They had children, one named Mogrul gro-Baroth a male Orc/Nord, he wanted to be warrior like his father, the other was a daughter, named Yarin gra-Baroth, who wanted to be a mage, specifically a healer. One day Makor's entire family went to a vacation, 3 bandits, all equipped with bows and arrows stood there, they shot them all down, Makor managed to survive. He was in berserker rage and killed them all with just a large stone. After about a week, he couldn't take it anymore so he grabbed a dagger and was about to slit his throat. Then Malacath came into his head and said "Don't do it my son." Makor stopped. And trained with Volendrung. Then bandits started to kill Orcs. Then Makor put a stop to it. He was then known as the Champion of Malacath. One night, he heard howling, he took his sword and stood face to face with a werewolf, he killed it. But he got bitten, so he is a werewolf. He became a notorius wereolf and was known as the Werewolf of the North. 

Shouts: Fire breath, Unrelenting Force, Frost breath, Dragonrend and Dragon Aspect

Class: Warrior/Berserker/Dovahkiin

Relationship Status: Remarried

((I like your idea A LOT, the prophecy was that Alduin was going to destroy the world))

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

Name: Makor-gro Baroth

Species: Orc/Werewolf

Imperial or Stormcloak: Stormcloak

Place of Birth: Betnikh

Appearence: picture (except for the Helmet)

History: Makor was born in Betnikh. One day he went to a tavern and fell in love with the bartender who was a Nord, her name was Sveda. They got married and was now known as Sveda gra-Baroth. They had children, one named Mogrul gro-Baroth a male Orc/Nord, he wanted to be warrior like his father, the other was a daughter, named Yarin gra-Baroth, who wanted to be a mage, specifically a healer. One day Makor's entire family went to a vacation, 3 bandits, all equipped with bows and arrows stood there, they shot them all down, Makor managed to survive. He was in berserker rage and killed them all with just a large stone. After about a week, he couldn't take it anymore so he grabbed a dagger and was about to slit his throat. Then Malacath came into his head and said "Don't do it my son." Makor stopped. And trained with Volendrung. Then bandits started to kill Orcs. Then Makor put a stop to it. He was then known as the Champion of Malacath. One night, he heard howling, he took his sword and stood face to face with a werewolf, he killed it. But he got bitten, so he is a werewolf. He became a notorius wereolf and was known as the Werewolf of the North. 

Shouts: Fire breath, Unrelenting Force, Frost breath, Dragonrend and Dragon Aspect

Class: Warrior/Berserker/Dovahkiin

Relationship Status: Remarried

((I like your idea A LOT, the prophecy was that Alduin was going to destroy the world))

Emperor of Man
August 22, 2015

Name: Sauriil Adorin

Species: Altmer

Imperial or Stormcloak: Neutral

Age: 5,000+ (He got Corprus when he was 90, in human years, in Altmer years it would be 3,900'ish, so that means he will stay 90 forever until he is killed.)

Place of Birth: Alinor, Summerset Isle

Appearance: Long white beard; Sclera and pupil glow orange; Iris glows blue; Robes ((image))

History: Sauriil, the Nerevarine, had been blinded by an Elder Scroll, but he woke up and found he can see again. Akatosh had blessed him with the knowledge of all Elder Scrolls, past, future and present. Now he roams Nirn seeking to protect those in need. Being the Nerevarine, he has Corprus, meaning he cannot age, he is resistant to disease, sleep, starvation and thirst. The only way he can be killed is with magic or blade.

Shouts: Flame Breath, Unrelenting Force, Dragon-Rend

Class: Warlock/Nerevarine

((At last! A fellow Grammar Nazi! Also it's spelled 'brief.'))

by Emperor of Man
August 22, 2015

Name: Sauriil Adorin

Species: Altmer

Imperial or Stormcloak: Neutral

Age: 5,000+ (He got Corprus when he was 90, in human years, in Altmer years it would be 3,900'ish, so that means he will stay 90 forever until he is killed.)

Place of Birth: Alinor, Summerset Isle

Appearance: Long white beard; Sclera and pupil glow orange; Iris glows blue; Robes ((image))

History: Sauriil, the Nerevarine, had been blinded by an Elder Scroll, but he woke up and found he can see again. Akatosh had blessed him with the knowledge of all Elder Scrolls, past, future and present. Now he roams Nirn seeking to protect those in need. Being the Nerevarine, he has Corprus, meaning he cannot age, he is resistant to disease, sleep, starvation and thirst. The only way he can be killed is with magic or blade.

Shouts: Flame Breath, Unrelenting Force, Dragon-Rend

Class: Warlock/Nerevarine

((At last! A fellow Grammar Nazi! Also it's spelled 'brief.'))

Grolahmul
August 22, 2015

(Strun, when describing Sauriil, say "He has Draugr eyes," becaude Draugr eyes have glowing orange scleras and glowing blue irises.)

by Grolahmul
August 22, 2015

(Strun, when describing Sauriil, say "He has Draugr eyes," becaude Draugr eyes have glowing orange scleras and glowing blue irises.)

Eoineus
August 23, 2015

Both accepted, however, Strun, your character seems a bit overpowered, seeing as they can see the past and future.

by Eoineus
August 23, 2015

Both accepted, however, Strun, your character seems a bit overpowered, seeing as they can see the past and future.

Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

He can't, he can see possible outcomes, although there are countless more outcomes of the future. As for the past he can see the Elder Scrolls although not the past itself. If that's not okay with you I'll gladly change it.

by Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

He can't, he can see possible outcomes, although there are countless more outcomes of the future. As for the past he can see the Elder Scrolls although not the past itself. If that's not okay with you I'll gladly change it.

Eoineus
August 23, 2015

No, now that you've made that more clear, it's fine.

by Eoineus
August 23, 2015

No, now that you've made that more clear, it's fine.

Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

What era does this take place in? I'm guessing 5th because the Dragonborn defeats Miraak at the end of the 4th era. Is this correct?

by Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

What era does this take place in? I'm guessing 5th because the Dragonborn defeats Miraak at the end of the 4th era. Is this correct?

Eoineus
August 23, 2015

Yup

by Eoineus
August 23, 2015

Yup

YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

((A common misconception of Alduin: He was meant to destroy Nirn, he still is. That is why the Dovahkiin didn't absorb his soul. Alduin is still alive and he will destroy Nirn, it is not a matter of if, but when. Just in case you didn't know.))

by Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

((A common misconception of Alduin: He was meant to destroy Nirn, he still is. That is why the Dovahkiin didn't absorb his soul. Alduin is still alive and he will destroy Nirn, it is not a matter of if, but when. Just in case you didn't know.))

YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

((Gold I have a question. Is your character sneaky? Because if he is, why does he carry around a greatsword, and he wears heavy armor))

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

((Gold I have a question. Is your character sneaky? Because if he is, why does he carry around a greatsword, and he wears heavy armor))

1  2  3  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.