Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Warhammer 40,000

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

Children of the Emperor! Green skinned gits of Gork and Mork! Former rulers of the Galaxy! Servants of Chaos! Et cetera! Or complete strangers who know nothing about this universe and just want to learn.

This is all lore and not discussion on the rules of the 7th Edition of the game.

Let us start with your favorite army. My personal favorite is the Eldar.

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

Children of the Emperor! Green skinned gits of Gork and Mork! Former rulers of the Galaxy! Servants of Chaos! Et cetera! Or complete strangers who know nothing about this universe and just want to learn.

This is all lore and not discussion on the rules of the 7th Edition of the game.

Let us start with your favorite army. My personal favorite is the Eldar.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

I like the Orks, all hail Gork! WAAAGH! The Orks are the most powerful fighthing force of all but they can't be because they are busy fighting each other (just a lore lesson)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

I like the Orks, all hail Gork! WAAAGH! The Orks are the most powerful fighthing force of all but they can't be because they are busy fighting each other (just a lore lesson)

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

Bah, the primitive Greenskins.

Outside of roleplay: The Orks also have this power that if they really, truly believe something, it will happen. They don't know thus, that is why they aren't taking over the galaxy very effectively. They believe painting something red will make it faster, which is why it is true. They also believe painting something purple makes it sneaky, which is also why it is true. Because they believe. They also created their own gods, by simply believing. That is really over-powered, made balanced by the fact that the Orks don't know they have it.

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

Bah, the primitive Greenskins.

Outside of roleplay: The Orks also have this power that if they really, truly believe something, it will happen. They don't know thus, that is why they aren't taking over the galaxy very effectively. They believe painting something red will make it faster, which is why it is true. They also believe painting something purple makes it sneaky, which is also why it is true. Because they believe. They also created their own gods, by simply believing. That is really over-powered, made balanced by the fact that the Orks don't know they have it.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

Yup. 

This is gonna be lame but:

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

Yup. 

This is gonna be lame but:

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

And I forgot to mention, don't forget to give some information on your favorite Character from the army.

I honestly like, Eldrad Ulthran, Chief Farseer of the Ulthwé.

Some background:

Eldrad Ulthran is a Farseer, the most powerful of psykers. And he is the most powerful of the Farseers. He is over 10,000 years old. He was thought to be killed during the Thirteenth Black Crusade when he infiltrated the fortress of Slaanesh, the Dark God of pleasure and pain. But as of sixth edition is his alive, but slowly crystalizing. You can read more of him here.

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

And I forgot to mention, don't forget to give some information on your favorite Character from the army.

I honestly like, Eldrad Ulthran, Chief Farseer of the Ulthwé.

Some background:

Eldrad Ulthran is a Farseer, the most powerful of psykers. And he is the most powerful of the Farseers. He is over 10,000 years old. He was thought to be killed during the Thirteenth Black Crusade when he infiltrated the fortress of Slaanesh, the Dark God of pleasure and pain. But as of sixth edition is his alive, but slowly crystalizing. You can read more of him here.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

Some background:

Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka is a mighty prophet of the Waaagh!, capable of rousing entire planetary populations of Orks into a frenzy of conquest and bloodshed. He is the single most influential Ork in the galaxy and billions of Greenskins march to war in his name. Like all Ork Warlords, Ghazghkull can be found right at the heart of the battle, tearing his foes limb from limb, crushing them beneath his armoured might or simply head-butting them to death. For Ghazghkull, war is eternal and there is nothing he would like to see more than a galaxy consumed by Orks and embroiled in a never-ending, brutal war.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

Some background:

Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka is a mighty prophet of the Waaagh!, capable of rousing entire planetary populations of Orks into a frenzy of conquest and bloodshed. He is the single most influential Ork in the galaxy and billions of Greenskins march to war in his name. Like all Ork Warlords, Ghazghkull can be found right at the heart of the battle, tearing his foes limb from limb, crushing them beneath his armoured might or simply head-butting them to death. For Ghazghkull, war is eternal and there is nothing he would like to see more than a galaxy consumed by Orks and embroiled in a never-ending, brutal war.

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

Ghazghkull Thraka is also the Champion of Gork and Mork. And the most powerful Ork in history.

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

Ghazghkull Thraka is also the Champion of Gork and Mork. And the most powerful Ork in history.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

I didn't know that, thanks for the info!

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

I didn't know that, thanks for the info!

YolGoraagKaazah
August 27, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 27, 2015

This post has been deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Orks are the best

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Orks are the best

Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

Eh, AVE IMPERATOR REX DOMINUS! *Revs Chainsword*

by Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

Eh, AVE IMPERATOR REX DOMINUS! *Revs Chainsword*

Emperor of Man
September 14, 2015

*Chuckles* How foolish. The little children fight.

by Emperor of Man
September 14, 2015

*Chuckles* How foolish. The little children fight.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.