Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Arena

AmativEreiDinok
September 2, 2015

Let's be honest, the Community Wall will always descend into a death battle sooner or later, so, because Paarthurnax doesn't like that on the wall, this is a place where you can come to have a death match. Because if you hang out on the wall, you will be in one, sooner or later.

by AmativEreiDinok
September 2, 2015

Let's be honest, the Community Wall will always descend into a death battle sooner or later, so, because Paarthurnax doesn't like that on the wall, this is a place where you can come to have a death match. Because if you hang out on the wall, you will be in one, sooner or later.

Grolahmul
September 2, 2015

I am actually 2 characters in one, using the power of two shouts I made

Activate Apparition (Become Ko'Do'Kar): sii griid nau

Remove Apparition (Become Gol'diir): sii bo hond

Gol'diir:

Golden-scaled Argonian with Dark Brotherhood Leggings, a Steel Chestpiece, Iron Boots, a Steel Horned Helmet and Elven Gauntlets for armor. I also have a Dwarven Greatsword on my back.

Ko'Do'Kar:

Tan-furred Khajiit with Imperial Leggings, Steel Cuffed Boots, Elven Armor, Leather Gauntlets and a Hide Helmet. A Dwarven Dagger, and a Steel Dagger are on my belt, and an Ancient Nord Greatsword's on my back.

My characters are both different and the same person. We have the same mind, with slight differences: Different skills. Don't worry about a 2-on-1. Gol'diir shouts, and BECOMES Ko'Do'Kar, he does not summon him, if you thought that.

Also, if you want to use those shouts, I'm fine with it. Just describe two characters.

by Grolahmul
September 2, 2015

I am actually 2 characters in one, using the power of two shouts I made

Activate Apparition (Become Ko'Do'Kar): sii griid nau

Remove Apparition (Become Gol'diir): sii bo hond

Gol'diir:

Golden-scaled Argonian with Dark Brotherhood Leggings, a Steel Chestpiece, Iron Boots, a Steel Horned Helmet and Elven Gauntlets for armor. I also have a Dwarven Greatsword on my back.

Ko'Do'Kar:

Tan-furred Khajiit with Imperial Leggings, Steel Cuffed Boots, Elven Armor, Leather Gauntlets and a Hide Helmet. A Dwarven Dagger, and a Steel Dagger are on my belt, and an Ancient Nord Greatsword's on my back.

My characters are both different and the same person. We have the same mind, with slight differences: Different skills. Don't worry about a 2-on-1. Gol'diir shouts, and BECOMES Ko'Do'Kar, he does not summon him, if you thought that.

Also, if you want to use those shouts, I'm fine with it. Just describe two characters.

eson
September 2, 2015

character-high elf steel cheastplate shrouded boots ebony sheild elven guantlets 

weapon-elven sword of leeching absorbs 10 % of health name-kirok

by eson
September 2, 2015

character-high elf steel cheastplate shrouded boots ebony sheild elven guantlets 

weapon-elven sword of leeching absorbs 10 % of health name-kirok

Grolahmul
September 3, 2015

So I'm guessing that it's Gol'Do'Kar (Mixing the name so It doesn't say Gold and Ko'Do'Kar) vs Kirok

by Grolahmul
September 3, 2015

So I'm guessing that it's Gol'Do'Kar (Mixing the name so It doesn't say Gold and Ko'Do'Kar) vs Kirok

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.