Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

{M} {SD} The Secret of the Divines (Dead)

1  2 > >>  

GreenieDovahkiin
September 17, 2015

Suylyath was at home, as usual. A shrine of Talos on his trophy case. A sacred book that has never been opened sit on it. His father, Iglious told him that the book contained a secret. But tno one knew what. It is also believed that if you open the book, it will bring unnecesary death...

by GreenieDovahkiin
September 17, 2015

Suylyath was at home, as usual. A shrine of Talos on his trophy case. A sacred book that has never been opened sit on it. His father, Iglious told him that the book contained a secret. But tno one knew what. It is also believed that if you open the book, it will bring unnecesary death...

YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

Name: Makor gro-Baroth/Werewolf of the North

Class: Arcane Bereserker (a two handed warrior that sometimes uses magic)/Dovahkiin

Race: Orc/Werewolf

Sex: Male

Weapons/Magic: Volendrung, Firebolt storm (it's like firebolt from Skyrim but when it hit something it explodes into boulders, it's a real spell in Skyrim, but you can only get through Console Comannds

Shouts: All

(this good?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

Name: Makor gro-Baroth/Werewolf of the North

Class: Arcane Bereserker (a two handed warrior that sometimes uses magic)/Dovahkiin

Race: Orc/Werewolf

Sex: Male

Weapons/Magic: Volendrung, Firebolt storm (it's like firebolt from Skyrim but when it hit something it explodes into boulders, it's a real spell in Skyrim, but you can only get through Console Comannds

Shouts: All

(this good?)

Sharsosah
September 17, 2015

A Nord meditates at another shrine of talos in a lumber mill. He stands and looks at his greatsword, he dusts off his steel armor and kneels down to pick up his gold rings enchanted with heavy armor. His light skin contrasts his dark brown hair, after equipping his armor, he picks up his weapon and exits his hut at the mill. "Fos aan pruzah sul," He says with a low voice, "Zu'u los pruzah."

by Sharsosah
September 17, 2015

A Nord meditates at another shrine of talos in a lumber mill. He stands and looks at his greatsword, he dusts off his steel armor and kneels down to pick up his gold rings enchanted with heavy armor. His light skin contrasts his dark brown hair, after equipping his armor, he picks up his weapon and exits his hut at the mill. "Fos aan pruzah sul," He says with a low voice, "Zu'u los pruzah."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

Makor sat at a table along with other Orcs "We need to drive out the bandits!" one of them said. Everyone argued 

"Enough!" Makor yelled. Everyone sat there quietly Makor walked over to the Shrine of Malacath "Malacath, help us."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

Makor sat at a table along with other Orcs "We need to drive out the bandits!" one of them said. Everyone argued 

"Enough!" Makor yelled. Everyone sat there quietly Makor walked over to the Shrine of Malacath "Malacath, help us."

Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

The Nord finds a camp of bandits and disposes of them quickly, he finds a warning from Makor talking about how they want all the bandits gone. "Fos los daar?" he says while reading the note, he then travels to the main Orc stronghold of Orsinium and busts into the meeting room. "Zu'u- I have idea." He says, speaking the nordic language oddly.

by Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

The Nord finds a camp of bandits and disposes of them quickly, he finds a warning from Makor talking about how they want all the bandits gone. "Fos los daar?" he says while reading the note, he then travels to the main Orc stronghold of Orsinium and busts into the meeting room. "Zu'u- I have idea." He says, speaking the nordic language oddly.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

"What is this?!" Makr looks at the Nord "Who are you?!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

"What is this?!" Makr looks at the Nord "Who are you?!"

Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

"Zu'u los, Tiber septim fin siid, I am tiber septim the 3rd," the Nord says akwardly, he looks at the orc leader and kneels to one knee. "I can help with the bandits, sir," he says confidently.

by Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

"Zu'u los, Tiber septim fin siid, I am tiber septim the 3rd," the Nord says akwardly, he looks at the orc leader and kneels to one knee. "I can help with the bandits, sir," he says confidently.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015
Sharsosah

"Rise, how so?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015
Sharsosah

"Rise, how so?"

Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

{What did you say?}

by Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

{What did you say?}

YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015
Sharsosah

{What did you say?}

(i meant to say like "Rise" you know when you get up then I said "how so?")

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015
Sharsosah

{What did you say?}

(i meant to say like "Rise" you know when you get up then I said "how so?")

Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

"If we find what is gathering them, we can destroy or take it, making them have no reason to be here Sir." He says with a respectful tone, still trying to not speak Dovahzul.

by Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

"If we find what is gathering them, we can destroy or take it, making them have no reason to be here Sir." He says with a respectful tone, still trying to not speak Dovahzul.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

"Yes, but how?" Makor turns around and rests his hands on a table (we're inside now). "Maybe the orchalcum, or our crops?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

"Yes, but how?" Makor turns around and rests his hands on a table (we're inside now). "Maybe the orchalcum, or our crops?" 

Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

"Aan kel. A kel, uhh, kel..." he searches for the nordic word and reaches into his satchel. He pulls out an empty book and coughs.

by Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

"Aan kel. A kel, uhh, kel..." he searches for the nordic word and reaches into his satchel. He pulls out an empty book and coughs.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

"What is that?" Makor looks carefully at the book 

(do we make our own plot, GreenieDovahkiin said he won't be online for awhile)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

"What is that?" Makor looks carefully at the book 

(do we make our own plot, GreenieDovahkiin said he won't be online for awhile)

Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

"What los, is this?" he looks at the book and then returns looking to Makor.

{Make our own plot.}

by Sharsosah
September 19, 2015

"What los, is this?" he looks at the book and then returns looking to Makor.

{Make our own plot.}

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.