Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Mirkrilaar . . . cheer up!

Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015

Mirkrilar is feeling down, for some reason. Let us get together and make him feel loved and respected.

I respect you, as I respect all humans (minus two people: Donald Trump and Sarah Palin. You know what scratch that. I hate a lot of people. Mirk isn't one of them). Let's just try to keep him cheered up. I'm not too good at creating happiness but I'll let everyone do it. That is until I think of something.

by Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015

Mirkrilar is feeling down, for some reason. Let us get together and make him feel loved and respected.

I respect you, as I respect all humans (minus two people: Donald Trump and Sarah Palin. You know what scratch that. I hate a lot of people. Mirk isn't one of them). Let's just try to keep him cheered up. I'm not too good at creating happiness but I'll let everyone do it. That is until I think of something.

Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015

Here.

by Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015

Here.

Vultuzmaar
September 21, 2015

I propose to you mirk, a song about beards. Russkaja - Barada

by Vultuzmaar
September 21, 2015

I propose to you mirk, a song about beards. Russkaja - Barada

Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015

Now that's a song for a pub.

by Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015

Now that's a song for a pub.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.