Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Star Wars

1  2  3  4 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

My favoirte character is Cody, not into the whole jedi or sith thing.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

My favoirte character is Cody, not into the whole jedi or sith thing.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

And Grevious is NOT a sith, he killed jedi and took there sabers, dooku trained him.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

And Grevious is NOT a sith, he killed jedi and took there sabers, dooku trained him.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

(some people don't know this)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

(some people don't know this)

Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015

Every prequel character was shit. Ben Kenobi for the win!

by Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015

Every prequel character was shit. Ben Kenobi for the win!

Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015

On a seperate note, Disney will probably destroy Star Wars. The Force has been dead ever since the Star Wars Christmas Special was released.

by Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015

On a seperate note, Disney will probably destroy Star Wars. The Force has been dead ever since the Star Wars Christmas Special was released.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

Yeah... I would choose sith over jedi doe, cuz darth maul.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

Yeah... I would choose sith over jedi doe, cuz darth maul.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 25, 2015

But what about darth revan, darth malak, and darth nihilus from the old republic

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 25, 2015

But what about darth revan, darth malak, and darth nihilus from the old republic

YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

What about them?

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

What about them?

Veyd Sahvoz
September 25, 2015

they were the best sith lords Ever XD

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 25, 2015

they were the best sith lords Ever XD

YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

I know! I have to say Darth Nihilus looks the coolest, Darth Malak looks weird, and Revan is AWESOME

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

I know! I have to say Darth Nihilus looks the coolest, Darth Malak looks weird, and Revan is AWESOME

Veyd Sahvoz
September 25, 2015

Darth Revan is awesome with controlling the force, and Nihilus was just AWESOME Darth Nihilus was just the best (that's my opinion) he didn't even have a physical form because it was lost due to his hunger for force energy, after his hunger corrupted him he became a wound in the force, he could absorb the force energy of every living thing on a planet if he wanted to and he did

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 25, 2015

Darth Revan is awesome with controlling the force, and Nihilus was just AWESOME Darth Nihilus was just the best (that's my opinion) he didn't even have a physical form because it was lost due to his hunger for force energy, after his hunger corrupted him he became a wound in the force, he could absorb the force energy of every living thing on a planet if he wanted to and he did

Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

So you base your opinions off of looks? Harsh.

by Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

So you base your opinions off of looks? Harsh.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 25, 2015

Wait what if we made a star wars RP thread XD we already made a lord of the rings one why not a Star Wars one

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 25, 2015

Wait what if we made a star wars RP thread XD we already made a lord of the rings one why not a Star Wars one

Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015

To be honest no expanded universe can ever be as good as the trilogy.

by Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015

To be honest no expanded universe can ever be as good as the trilogy.

Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Star Wars is a Science Fiction. LotR is a Fantasy, like the Elder Scrolls. I'm not sure how that would end up.

by Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Star Wars is a Science Fiction. LotR is a Fantasy, like the Elder Scrolls. I'm not sure how that would end up.

1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.