Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Font Numbers

Endermaster120
October 4, 2015

Drem yol lok wah pah

As you all probabaly know the downloadable font does not have the numbers in it. and i use the font on my android device and its extreamly anoying to see aa or ei insted of the normal numbers!like for my clock or battery percentage. Heres a way of fixing it. instead of the numbers being the dual letters have it set to shift (number). That would realy work!

Drem ahrk kogaan: Eric Matise

by Endermaster120
October 4, 2015

Drem yol lok wah pah

As you all probabaly know the downloadable font does not have the numbers in it. and i use the font on my android device and its extreamly anoying to see aa or ei insted of the normal numbers!like for my clock or battery percentage. Heres a way of fixing it. instead of the numbers being the dual letters have it set to shift (number). That would realy work!

Drem ahrk kogaan: Eric Matise

paarthurnax
Administrator
October 4, 2015

Try the "Numbered Dragon Alphabet Font" in the Library. It has invented number runes on 0-9, and the special characters on corresponding uppercase letters. Alternatively, give me some time and I can put together a special font with the mapping that you're looking for.

by paarthurnax
October 4, 2015

Try the "Numbered Dragon Alphabet Font" in the Library. It has invented number runes on 0-9, and the special characters on corresponding uppercase letters. Alternatively, give me some time and I can put together a special font with the mapping that you're looking for.

Endermaster120
October 28, 2015

@paarthurnax thanks i will try when i get home

by Endermaster120
October 28, 2015

@paarthurnax thanks i will try when i get home

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.