Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T) (ND) Travels in Tamriel, Radiant Randimity

Faal Krusiik Kronik
November 7, 2015
The story entails that a small group of adventurers come together to fight the greater threat of a mysterious Shadow Lord, destined to corrupt Tamriel with madness. I won't be able to help that much, so please just have fun, and include as much randimity as you want! Start in a tavern, say, the bee and barb, and take it from there, with the simple guideline of beating a Shadow Lord. So have fun!

-The Ancient Conquerer
by Faal Krusiik Kronik
November 7, 2015
The story entails that a small group of adventurers come together to fight the greater threat of a mysterious Shadow Lord, destined to corrupt Tamriel with madness. I won't be able to help that much, so please just have fun, and include as much randimity as you want! Start in a tavern, say, the bee and barb, and take it from there, with the simple guideline of beating a Shadow Lord. So have fun!

-The Ancient Conquerer

YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

Name : Makor gro-Baroth

Race: Orc/Werewolf

Physical description : Muscular and tall even for an Orc, he has a long, black beard. As for his hairstyle he has a ponytail, with the edges cut (something like this: link). Scars and tattoos liter his body. The most notable tattoos are Dovahzul letters, to shape a Dragon. When he uses his Fire Magic and Thuum, the tattoos glow, increasing the power of the spells. 

Psychological description : Makor is a hard-headed "brute". Makor cares a lot about honor, and he likes "girls", he doesn't hesitate to say what he likes. (add more later)

Family History: Makor was natural with a weapon. Makor’s grandfather, Olpac gro-Baroth slayer of Gaiden Shinji taught Makor everything he knew. Makor later falls in love with a Nord bartender, and live a happy life. One day Makor’s wife and him went out for walk, before there door, stood two Bretons heavily armored one armed with a sword the other with a crossbow they aimed it at the Makor’s wife killing her. Makor gets into berserker rage and kills them with nothing but a rock. Later on Makor lives his life by himself (Werewolves don’t age). Makor hears of bandits slaughtering Orcs, but they weren’t regular bandits they were marauders, more ruthless and have much better equipment. Makor puts an end to it, Makor was a hero. More things happened later. Giants, lots of them and they were controlled with magic, wearing full armor and armed with battle axes. Makor once again saves them and Malacath names him “The Champion of Malacath”. Makor takes his duty seriously as Champion. One night Makor is sleeping and he hears howling he gets up and swiftly grabs his Greatsword. He kills the beast but he gets infected, and becomes a werewolf. Not knowing how to control the beast he turns into one every night and slaughters everything in his path, Makor was later named “The Werewolf of the North”. Being the Champion of Malacath, he learns the magic, Makor has many tattoos representing what he fights for what he believes in, and what his passions are, the most notable are words of Dovahzul shaped into dragons when he uses the magic the tattoos glow increasing his the power of the magic and Thu’um. 

Equipment : Volendrung, Burning Reaper (note he crosses both of them on his back he uses the Burning Reaper (which is an Orcish Greatsword) for mortals, Volendrung for things like Draugr, Firebolt Strom (a Firebolt that explodes into boulders, knocking and damaging enemies, it’s a real spell in Skyrim, although the only way you can get is through console commands) 

Powers : He is a notorious Werewolf, his fur is white (very rare, according to ESO white werewolves are the strongest and fastest). Custom Shout: "Gol Ag Frien" it covers the target in lava, then turns into stone. 

Special trait(s) : Makor is an Immortal  since he is an Immortal, he can turn into Malacath at will, he can also use the magic of Malacath known as "Daedric Fire". Known as "Werewolf of the North" due to the location of his home land. (created by someone else on a thread)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

Name : Makor gro-Baroth

Race: Orc/Werewolf

Physical description : Muscular and tall even for an Orc, he has a long, black beard. As for his hairstyle he has a ponytail, with the edges cut (something like this: link). Scars and tattoos liter his body. The most notable tattoos are Dovahzul letters, to shape a Dragon. When he uses his Fire Magic and Thuum, the tattoos glow, increasing the power of the spells. 

Psychological description : Makor is a hard-headed "brute". Makor cares a lot about honor, and he likes "girls", he doesn't hesitate to say what he likes. (add more later)

Family History: Makor was natural with a weapon. Makor’s grandfather, Olpac gro-Baroth slayer of Gaiden Shinji taught Makor everything he knew. Makor later falls in love with a Nord bartender, and live a happy life. One day Makor’s wife and him went out for walk, before there door, stood two Bretons heavily armored one armed with a sword the other with a crossbow they aimed it at the Makor’s wife killing her. Makor gets into berserker rage and kills them with nothing but a rock. Later on Makor lives his life by himself (Werewolves don’t age). Makor hears of bandits slaughtering Orcs, but they weren’t regular bandits they were marauders, more ruthless and have much better equipment. Makor puts an end to it, Makor was a hero. More things happened later. Giants, lots of them and they were controlled with magic, wearing full armor and armed with battle axes. Makor once again saves them and Malacath names him “The Champion of Malacath”. Makor takes his duty seriously as Champion. One night Makor is sleeping and he hears howling he gets up and swiftly grabs his Greatsword. He kills the beast but he gets infected, and becomes a werewolf. Not knowing how to control the beast he turns into one every night and slaughters everything in his path, Makor was later named “The Werewolf of the North”. Being the Champion of Malacath, he learns the magic, Makor has many tattoos representing what he fights for what he believes in, and what his passions are, the most notable are words of Dovahzul shaped into dragons when he uses the magic the tattoos glow increasing his the power of the magic and Thu’um. 

Equipment : Volendrung, Burning Reaper (note he crosses both of them on his back he uses the Burning Reaper (which is an Orcish Greatsword) for mortals, Volendrung for things like Draugr, Firebolt Strom (a Firebolt that explodes into boulders, knocking and damaging enemies, it’s a real spell in Skyrim, although the only way you can get is through console commands) 

Powers : He is a notorious Werewolf, his fur is white (very rare, according to ESO white werewolves are the strongest and fastest). Custom Shout: "Gol Ag Frien" it covers the target in lava, then turns into stone. 

Special trait(s) : Makor is an Immortal  since he is an Immortal, he can turn into Malacath at will, he can also use the magic of Malacath known as "Daedric Fire". Known as "Werewolf of the North" due to the location of his home land. (created by someone else on a thread)

Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

Name: Gol'diir (Or Gold)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar (Or KDK)

Age: IDK, what year is it, and I don't count age well wtih The Elder Scrolls

Gender (Both): Male

Species (Gold): Argonian

Species (KDK): Khajiit

Weapons (Gold): Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Elven Sword of Gleaning, Most Kid Icarus: Uprising weapons (None of the Zodiac ones, but normal weapons, even godly ones like the PalutenA Bow.)

Weapons (KDK): All bound weapons, Blade of Woe, Steel Shield of Minor Block, his claws.

Armor (Gold): Steel Plated Helmet of Major Illusion, Ebony Boots, Steel Armor, Dwarven Gauntlets of Sure Grip.

Armor (KDK): Ancient Shrouded Gloves, Elven Armor, Bound Helmet (Like the one in ES4), Steel Boots.

Shout(s) (Gold): Activate Apparition: Sii Griid Nau, Spectral Clone: Fiik Lo Sah

Shout(s) (KDK): Remove apparition: Sii Bo Hond, Slow Time: Tiid Klo Ul

Appearance (Gold): A tall golen-scaled Argonian, with a very particular arrangement of horns that only I have. I have wings sprouted on my back, but they don't help me fly on my own. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and KDK, other than memories, which they share.

Appearance (KDK): A tall tan-furred Khajiit with a oddly dog-like muzzle. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and Gold, other than memories, which they share.

Misc (Gold): Gold is an angel (AU for the win. In this AU, Gold was an angel the whole quintilogy, orwhatever it's called) that can't fly on his own, and instead relies on the Goddess of Light, Palutena, to help him fly.

Misc (KDK):  KDK is a druid, meaning he can turn into animals at will.

by Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

Name: Gol'diir (Or Gold)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar (Or KDK)

Age: IDK, what year is it, and I don't count age well wtih The Elder Scrolls

Gender (Both): Male

Species (Gold): Argonian

Species (KDK): Khajiit

Weapons (Gold): Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Elven Sword of Gleaning, Most Kid Icarus: Uprising weapons (None of the Zodiac ones, but normal weapons, even godly ones like the PalutenA Bow.)

Weapons (KDK): All bound weapons, Blade of Woe, Steel Shield of Minor Block, his claws.

Armor (Gold): Steel Plated Helmet of Major Illusion, Ebony Boots, Steel Armor, Dwarven Gauntlets of Sure Grip.

Armor (KDK): Ancient Shrouded Gloves, Elven Armor, Bound Helmet (Like the one in ES4), Steel Boots.

Shout(s) (Gold): Activate Apparition: Sii Griid Nau, Spectral Clone: Fiik Lo Sah

Shout(s) (KDK): Remove apparition: Sii Bo Hond, Slow Time: Tiid Klo Ul

Appearance (Gold): A tall golen-scaled Argonian, with a very particular arrangement of horns that only I have. I have wings sprouted on my back, but they don't help me fly on my own. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and KDK, other than memories, which they share.

Appearance (KDK): A tall tan-furred Khajiit with a oddly dog-like muzzle. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and Gold, other than memories, which they share.

Misc (Gold): Gold is an angel (AU for the win. In this AU, Gold was an angel the whole quintilogy, orwhatever it's called) that can't fly on his own, and instead relies on the Goddess of Light, Palutena, to help him fly.

Misc (KDK):  KDK is a druid, meaning he can turn into animals at will.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.