Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

A Map of Nirn

Sahruvthur
November 12, 2015

I've seen many maps of Tamriel's home planet, Nirn, but what is your interpretation of the planet?

by Sahruvthur
November 12, 2015

I've seen many maps of Tamriel's home planet, Nirn, but what is your interpretation of the planet?

YolGoraagKaazah
November 14, 2015

Well that's what it actually looks like. I've always thought of Nirn to be more like- Haven't really thought about it actually, I have seen the map quite a few times.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 14, 2015

Well that's what it actually looks like. I've always thought of Nirn to be more like- Haven't really thought about it actually, I have seen the map quite a few times.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 14, 2015

Wait, are you asking what it would look like dark, cold, misty etc. Or like how it would look from space? 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 14, 2015

Wait, are you asking what it would look like dark, cold, misty etc. Or like how it would look from space? 

Sahruvthur
November 14, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh I'm asking what a map of it would look like, like what you posted, I've seen may versions of it since there seems to be no official map of it, I've seen others with an entire other continent, I want to see which version is the most popular
by Sahruvthur
November 14, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh I'm asking what a map of it would look like, like what you posted, I've seen may versions of it since there seems to be no official map of it, I've seen others with an entire other continent, I want to see which version is the most popular

YolGoraagKaazah
November 14, 2015

Continents

• Tamriel
  • Akavir
  • Atmora
  • Yokuda
  • Pyandonea
  • Thras
  • Aldmeris

Tamriel is the biggest and is located to the East of Nirn.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 14, 2015

Continents

• Tamriel
  • Akavir
  • Atmora
  • Yokuda
  • Pyandonea
  • Thras
  • Aldmeris

Tamriel is the biggest and is located to the East of Nirn.

Sahruvthur
November 14, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh Yes I know, but I've seen so versions with a continent close to the size of Tamriel, I forget exactly which one though
by Sahruvthur
November 14, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh Yes I know, but I've seen so versions with a continent close to the size of Tamriel, I forget exactly which one though

YolGoraagKaazah
November 14, 2015

I did find an image of the whole planet. Krosis. I am using my phone

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 14, 2015

I did find an image of the whole planet. Krosis. I am using my phone

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.