Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

How did YOU Find This Site?

YolGoraagKaazah
December 5, 2015

I found this site because my brother (StrunLokSingh) told me join, that's about it.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 5, 2015

I found this site because my brother (StrunLokSingh) told me join, that's about it.

catjenkins
December 5, 2015

I'm pretty sure I found it by searching something to do with the dragontongue alphabet, because I was drawing peoples' names on their arms in dragontongue runes.

by catjenkins
December 5, 2015

I'm pretty sure I found it by searching something to do with the dragontongue alphabet, because I was drawing peoples' names on their arms in dragontongue runes.

Necromas
December 5, 2015

Well it started many weeks ago....

I was watching youtube videos at around ten at night. Then I decided I wanted to learn dragon. I quickly rose and found my chromebook and searched "Skyrim dragon language". Then I clicked the first link, which brought me to here. And I can't escape. Every time I think I'm done, I have to come back. The hoard items compell me so... Oddly enough, I haven't actually learned much dragon. All I'm hear for at this point is the community and the Labyrinth game. And the hoard items. I can never be free untill I have collected every single one. 

by Necromas
December 5, 2015

I was watching youtube videos at around ten at night. Then I decided I wanted to learn dragon. I quickly rose and found my chromebook and searched "Skyrim dragon language". Then I clicked the first link, which brought me to here. And I can't escape. Every time I think I'm done, I have to come back. The hoard items compell me so... Oddly enough, I haven't actually learned much dragon. All I'm hear for at this point is the community and the Labyrinth game. And the hoard items. I can never be free untill I have collected every single one. 

ShadowConroy
December 6, 2015

I was on another site, when someone linked me to a mysterious dragon translator (i had played skyrim before, but had no idea people had learned the dragon language). people in the chat started using it, but we stopped after a while. a few months later, i came back and saw there was a learn tab.

by ShadowConroy
December 6, 2015

I was on another site, when someone linked me to a mysterious dragon translator (i had played skyrim before, but had no idea people had learned the dragon language). people in the chat started using it, but we stopped after a while. a few months later, i came back and saw there was a learn tab.

Frinmulaar
December 6, 2015

A year and a half ago at the time of posting, someone in a group chat elsewhere linked a list of memes about a strange phrase: "Fus ro dah". I went to investigate, found an enormous world of adventure, and started dreaming of visiting it. During the dreaming process I ended up at the ES wiki, which led here. I signed up after getting the gist of Skyrim.

by Frinmulaar
December 6, 2015

A year and a half ago at the time of posting, someone in a group chat elsewhere linked a list of memes about a strange phrase: "Fus ro dah". I went to investigate, found an enormous world of adventure, and started dreaming of visiting it. During the dreaming process I ended up at the ES wiki, which led here. I signed up after getting the gist of Skyrim.

HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
I just join here TOTALLY FROM ACCIDENT. Well, but it was my best accident i ever made :) . I like in here a lot
by HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
I just join here TOTALLY FROM ACCIDENT. Well, but it was my best accident i ever made :) . I like in here a lot

Duryoljot
March 4, 2016
catjenkins

Wow. That sounds like something one of my Very Dear Personal Friends would do in reality. Anyways, a different friend led me to this site and it stuck. I love it here, it's really a unique community.

by Duryoljot
March 4, 2016
catjenkins

Wow. That sounds like something one of my Very Dear Personal Friends would do in reality. Anyways, a different friend led me to this site and it stuck. I love it here, it's really a unique community.

Duryoljot
March 4, 2016
Necromas

It is an eternal struggle, Nekkie. 

by Duryoljot
March 4, 2016
Necromas

It is an eternal struggle, Nekkie. 

Qostrunnos
March 4, 2016

I found Thuum because I was planning to make a Skyrim mod and I needed to know Dovah langugue in order to make it because my idea is heavily based on dragons. Not going to say what the mod is about because of some unworthy humans.

by Qostrunnos
March 4, 2016

I found Thuum because I was planning to make a Skyrim mod and I needed to know Dovah langugue in order to make it because my idea is heavily based on dragons. Not going to say what the mod is about because of some unworthy humans.

Malboviing
March 13, 2016

I decided one day to look up dragon language out of Skyrim on Google. Then I saw Thuum, and here I am.

by Malboviing
March 13, 2016

I decided one day to look up dragon language out of Skyrim on Google. Then I saw Thuum, and here I am.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.