Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Forum-wide Holiday Carol!

Raxvulnax
December 24, 2015

This the season! Let's spread our holiday cheer by singing loud for all to hear! In Dovahzul of course! Members can decide on a song and people willing to participate can send audio files of them singing the song in Dov tongue. Drop song ideas below and if you're willing to participate. The song could be from TES or a modern day song translated into Dovahzul. 

by Raxvulnax
December 24, 2015

This the season! Let's spread our holiday cheer by singing loud for all to hear! In Dovahzul of course! Members can decide on a song and people willing to participate can send audio files of them singing the song in Dov tongue. Drop song ideas below and if you're willing to participate. The song could be from TES or a modern day song translated into Dovahzul. 

Liis
Administrator
December 28, 2015
I've moved this Thread to the Dragon Language Discussion Forum.
by Liis
December 28, 2015
I've moved this Thread to the Dragon Language Discussion Forum.

Raxvulnax
December 28, 2015
Okay thanks.
by Raxvulnax
December 28, 2015
Okay thanks.

Raxvulnax
December 29, 2015
Apparently no one liked the idea.
by Raxvulnax
December 29, 2015
Apparently no one liked the idea.

Liis
Administrator
December 29, 2015
It may have had to do with it being in the wrong Forum. Let alone the least investigated Forum. Nobody really looks or posts on the Site Discussion Forum as much as the others.
by Liis
December 29, 2015
It may have had to do with it being in the wrong Forum. Let alone the least investigated Forum. Nobody really looks or posts on the Site Discussion Forum as much as the others.

Raxvulnax
December 30, 2015
Yes but still. It was moved and still no one posted on it.
by Raxvulnax
December 30, 2015
Yes but still. It was moved and still no one posted on it.

@Raxvulnax,

Mainly because the time for singing carols is over.

by Liis
December 30, 2015
@Raxvulnax,

Mainly because the time for singing carols is over.

Raxvulnax
December 30, 2015
But whyyyyyyy
by Raxvulnax
December 30, 2015
But whyyyyyyy

Liis
Administrator
December 30, 2015
It might've also helped if you posted earlier than the day before Christmas. I imagine everyone was too busy preparing for the daynext than viewing the Fora.
by Liis
December 30, 2015
It might've also helped if you posted earlier than the day before Christmas. I imagine everyone was too busy preparing for the daynext than viewing the Fora.

Raxvulnax
December 31, 2015
Well this does not just have to do with caroling. I always loved The Song of the Dragonborn and I think it would be could if the forum put together a cover of it.
by Raxvulnax
December 31, 2015
Well this does not just have to do with caroling. I always loved The Song of the Dragonborn and I think it would be could if the forum put together a cover of it.

Unfortunately, Kosenu had the idea nine days before you joined the site.

Link

by Liis
December 31, 2015
Unfortunately, Kosenu had the idea nine days before you joined the site.

Link

Raxvulnax
December 31, 2015
Ah I see! Very cool. Great minds think alike.
by Raxvulnax
December 31, 2015
Ah I see! Very cool. Great minds think alike.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.