Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

How to upload Pictures

Kirrith Kerman
January 19, 2016

So I was wondering how to Upload a picture. In the user guide, it says theres a Tab called 'Upload' in Image properties, but I can't find that tab. I use a mac, if that makes any difference

by Kirrith Kerman
January 19, 2016

So I was wondering how to Upload a picture. In the user guide, it says theres a Tab called 'Upload' in Image properties, but I can't find that tab. I use a mac, if that makes any difference

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 19, 2016

If you want to use a custom profile picture or post an image in the forums, you'll need to upload it to an image host such as imgur.com. Use the direct link for your profile picture or post.

by paarthurnax
January 19, 2016

If you want to use a custom profile picture or post an image in the forums, you'll need to upload it to an image host such as imgur.com. Use the direct link for your profile picture or post.

Kirrith Kerman
January 20, 2016
paarthurnax

Thanks!

by Kirrith Kerman
January 20, 2016
paarthurnax

Thanks!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.