Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bug report: Unwanted capitalization from brackets

Frinmulaar
January 22, 2016

Sometimes when I post, some letters in my text become capitalized throughout. The problem seems to only affect A's and H's, and has so far appeared together with bracket-converted runes. The letters can be fixed by editing the post, so it is not permanent.

Anyone else having this problem?

by Frinmulaar
January 22, 2016

Sometimes when I post, some letters in my text become capitalized throughout. The problem seems to only affect A's and H's, and has so far appeared together with bracket-converted runes. The letters can be fixed by editing the post, so it is not permanent.

Anyone else having this problem?

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 22, 2016

Brackets in chat and PM's use a different system that works much better than the way forum posts do it. I'll need to switch that over so the forums do the same thing.

by paarthurnax
January 22, 2016

Brackets in chat and PM's use a different system that works much better than the way forum posts do it. I'll need to switch that over so the forums do the same thing.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.