Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Winterhold

Tiggas
August 29, 2013

If Elder Scrolls Online occurs before Skyrim and before the Great Colapse this means Winterhold is intact, so how do you think Winterhold is?

by Tiggas
August 29, 2013

If Elder Scrolls Online occurs before Skyrim and before the Great Colapse this means Winterhold is intact, so how do you think Winterhold is?

Arngeir
August 29, 2013

DREM YOL LOK, F4DONNE

"So how do you think whinterhold is"

correction: "So how do you think whinterhold WAS" lol 

And only the college got intact, something happened in the college in my opinion.

It does, I think i read a topic about it, and The Elder Scrolls Online does occurs somewhere between skyrim and morrowind. It will be amazing to see.

I cant wait, I'm SO gonna buy this game :3

What do you think?

LOK, TH5M

by Arngeir
August 29, 2013

DREM YOL LOK, F4DONNE

"So how do you think whinterhold is"

correction: "So how do you think whinterhold WAS" lol 

And only the college got intact, something happened in the college in my opinion.

It does, I think i read a topic about it, and The Elder Scrolls Online does occurs somewhere between skyrim and morrowind. It will be amazing to see.

I cant wait, I'm SO gonna buy this game :3

What do you think?

LOK, TH5M

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 29, 2013
Arngeir

It does, I think i read a topic about it, and The Elder Scrolls Online does occurs somewhere between skyrim and morrowind. 

Actually, ESO takes place during the Second Era, long before either Morrowind or Skyrim.  So, Winterhold would be very much intact!

by paarthurnax
August 29, 2013
Arngeir

It does, I think i read a topic about it, and The Elder Scrolls Online does occurs somewhere between skyrim and morrowind. 

Actually, ESO takes place during the Second Era, long before either Morrowind or Skyrim.  So, Winterhold would be very much intact!

Styorngolkiir
January 18, 2014

This post has been deleted.

by Styorngolkiir
January 18, 2014

This post has been deleted.

Loniizrath
January 27, 2014

Winterhold used to be a sprawling capital that rivaled Solitude in size, but the Great Collapse destroyed most of the city, which may be able to recover at some point. The same sort of thing happened to Riften in 4E 129, when the entire city burned down.

by Loniizrath
January 27, 2014

Winterhold used to be a sprawling capital that rivaled Solitude in size, but the Great Collapse destroyed most of the city, which may be able to recover at some point. The same sort of thing happened to Riften in 4E 129, when the entire city burned down.

Styorngolkiir
January 28, 2014

Krosis. Not so long ago, I posted my opinion on this subject, but I somehow confused Winterhold with Windhelm!  Woops, I'm always mixing the two up. XD

by Styorngolkiir
January 28, 2014

Krosis. Not so long ago, I posted my opinion on this subject, but I somehow confused Winterhold with Windhelm!  Woops, I'm always mixing the two up. XD

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.