Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Labyrinth final boss and Forelnaar discussion

Khalli
March 30, 2016

Labyrinth.

How do you feel after the game ended?  Did you think the end was too sudden?  Did you think it would go on forever randomly generating enemies? Was the too boss easy or OP? 

Forelnaar.

Also am i the only person who've reached a dead end whiile playing Forelnaar ? The dead end is a word wall after opening the first dragon claw door.

by Khalli
March 30, 2016

Labyrinth.

How do you feel after the game ended?  Did you think the end was too sudden?  Did you think it would go on forever randomly generating enemies? Was the too boss easy or OP? 

Forelnaar.

Also am i the only person who've reached a dead end whiile playing Forelnaar ? The dead end is a word wall after opening the first dragon claw door.

Duryoljot
March 31, 2016

I thought this was the end myself (Forelnaar), perhaps you should look for a similar question on the Question Board?

Also, I never thought the Labyrinth boss was terribly difficult to defeat.

by Duryoljot
March 31, 2016

I thought this was the end myself (Forelnaar), perhaps you should look for a similar question on the Question Board?

Also, I never thought the Labyrinth boss was terribly difficult to defeat.

Necromas
April 6, 2016

Forelnaar is over if you get the Karvins Blade. 

And the Labyrinth boss was to easy if you ask me. I had full sneak and he never detected me until right before I killed him. 

by Necromas
April 6, 2016

Forelnaar is over if you get the Karvins Blade. 

And the Labyrinth boss was to easy if you ask me. I had full sneak and he never detected me until right before I killed him. 

DovahKiinZaan
April 8, 2016
Wrong forum.
by DovahKiinZaan
April 8, 2016
Wrong forum.

Duryoljot
April 14, 2016

But with Forelnaar, you just end so suddenly, but still without warning. I just went to the last page and found I had 245 gold!

by Duryoljot
April 14, 2016

But with Forelnaar, you just end so suddenly, but still without warning. I just went to the last page and found I had 245 gold!

Blackout
May 3, 2016
what do you say to the wall
by Blackout
May 3, 2016
what do you say to the wall

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.