Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Roleplay

sunbrosforlife
May 17, 2016

If anyone would like to roleplay, just comment your character. I can do anything. Just lemme know.

by sunbrosforlife
May 17, 2016

If anyone would like to roleplay, just comment your character. I can do anything. Just lemme know.

Umarak
May 17, 2016

Wizard Orc who fights only with fists and is a tree hugger

by Umarak
May 17, 2016

Hahdremro
May 17, 2016
Umarak

I had a build like that once. Died a lot, but roleplayed as an environmentally friendly alchemist/brawler. Didn't get far, unfortunately.

Anyway, I could definitely roleplay as an Altmer bard/mage. Or as a Lilmothiit. That would be fun.

by Hahdremro
May 17, 2016
Umarak

I had a build like that once. Died a lot, but roleplayed as an environmentally friendly alchemist/brawler. Didn't get far, unfortunately.

Anyway, I could definitely roleplay as an Altmer bard/mage. Or as a Lilmothiit. That would be fun.

sunbrosforlife
May 17, 2016

Ok.  Those characters are good with me.  I will a paladin, Lother.  Uses robes of alteration and enchants rest of heavy armor with fortify restoration.  He fights using two-handed weapons and casts Flesh spells and healing, and turning the undead.

Any ideas for a scenario?

by sunbrosforlife
May 17, 2016

Ok.  Those characters are good with me.  I will a paladin, Lother.  Uses robes of alteration and enchants rest of heavy armor with fortify restoration.  He fights using two-handed weapons and casts Flesh spells and healing, and turning the undead.

Any ideas for a scenario?

Xatarias
August 11, 2016

Still looking to roleplay, or has this been put off by now?

by Xatarias
August 11, 2016

Still looking to roleplay, or has this been put off by now?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.