Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Possible rp?

Xatarias
August 10, 2016

Alright. I'm not used to making posts on this site yet, still trying to learn the language itself, but willing to give it a try. I'm looking to do a roleplay, though the details will need to be discussed irp. I don't care if you have bad grammer, or spelling, or don't have that much experience. All I do ask is, if I get confused by a post, please try to explain.

Send a PM if you're interested, don't send if you're not. If you have questions concerning this, please do comment for this post in case anyone else has the same question as you, and I will try  my best to answer them.

by Xatarias
August 10, 2016

Alright. I'm not used to making posts on this site yet, still trying to learn the language itself, but willing to give it a try. I'm looking to do a roleplay, though the details will need to be discussed irp. I don't care if you have bad grammer, or spelling, or don't have that much experience. All I do ask is, if I get confused by a post, please try to explain.

Send a PM if you're interested, don't send if you're not. If you have questions concerning this, please do comment for this post in case anyone else has the same question as you, and I will try  my best to answer them.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.