Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Possible Lore Cannon: Dragonborn

Dar Do Daro
November 7, 2016

So

listening to a list of videos detailing the long exhaustive lore of The Elder Scrolls

It mentioned the first true Dragon Born had herself a Demi-God guard friend

I thought about it and realized "Wait. It's not exactly the blood of dragons that makes the dragonborn be dragonborn., I'm a Demigod just being dragonborn"

Whenever a very special powered armor made by the dwarves is activated by literally putting a gods soul into it, a rift is formed, a rift in time.

So in the Elder Scrolls series it is made clear that multiple time lines do exist for every possibility

if a man if faced with forging a sword or saving his son these time lines reflect him doing both, as in one time line he saves his son and in another he forges the sword

however if this armor is activated both timelines become true at the same time meaning he now has a saved son and a newly forged sword

These rifts in time are called Dragon Breaks

The term dragon in the name refers to Akatosh as at the time they had no real name for a time distortion and Akatosh the God of dragons is also the God of time

So saying Dragon when they had no term for Akatosh or a temporal flux made sense as it gave credit to the God

This means any time dragon is used in a name it means "Of Akatosh" which means Dragonborn means "Born of Akatosh" meaning the Dragonborn has the blood of Akatosh and is therefor a DemiGod

This logic does of course tell us that all Dragons are Demi-Gods themselves being “Of Akatosh” more directly than any Dovahkiin.

What do you think? Does the logic fit? Demi-God is a title afforded to lower Gods, and to have the title you basicaly need the blood of the mentioned God of which I have already explained the Dovahkiin have.

Tell me your thoughts or delete this post idc I got more skyrim to play lol.

by Dar Do Daro
November 7, 2016

So

listening to a list of videos detailing the long exhaustive lore of The Elder Scrolls

It mentioned the first true Dragon Born had herself a Demi-God guard friend

I thought about it and realized "Wait. It's not exactly the blood of dragons that makes the dragonborn be dragonborn., I'm a Demigod just being dragonborn"

Whenever a very special powered armor made by the dwarves is activated by literally putting a gods soul into it, a rift is formed, a rift in time.

So in the Elder Scrolls series it is made clear that multiple time lines do exist for every possibility

if a man if faced with forging a sword or saving his son these time lines reflect him doing both, as in one time line he saves his son and in another he forges the sword

however if this armor is activated both timelines become true at the same time meaning he now has a saved son and a newly forged sword

These rifts in time are called Dragon Breaks

The term dragon in the name refers to Akatosh as at the time they had no real name for a time distortion and Akatosh the God of dragons is also the God of time

So saying Dragon when they had no term for Akatosh or a temporal flux made sense as it gave credit to the God

This means any time dragon is used in a name it means "Of Akatosh" which means Dragonborn means "Born of Akatosh" meaning the Dragonborn has the blood of Akatosh and is therefor a DemiGod

This logic does of course tell us that all Dragons are Demi-Gods themselves being “Of Akatosh” more directly than any Dovahkiin.

What do you think? Does the logic fit? Demi-God is a title afforded to lower Gods, and to have the title you basicaly need the blood of the mentioned God of which I have already explained the Dovahkiin have.

Tell me your thoughts or delete this post idc I got more skyrim to play lol.

Dar Do Daro
November 7, 2016

If you're confused I explained the dwarven thing to make my point that Dragon can also refer to Akatosh as he is their creator. So saying Dragonborn is saying "Born of Akatosh"

by Dar Do Daro
November 7, 2016

If you're confused I explained the dwarven thing to make my point that Dragon can also refer to Akatosh as he is their creator. So saying Dragonborn is saying "Born of Akatosh"

Dar Do Daro
November 7, 2016

If you really think about this idea, it actually makes sense. Alessia hired a demi-god pelinal whitestrake who was said to be able to cut down whole armies himself. Every fighting demi-god we hear of can cut down armies, yet the Dovahkiin can cut down armies of dragon and men both.

The power is equal but is the idea?

by Dar Do Daro
November 7, 2016

If you really think about this idea, it actually makes sense. Alessia hired a demi-god pelinal whitestrake who was said to be able to cut down whole armies himself. Every fighting demi-god we hear of can cut down armies, yet the Dovahkiin can cut down armies of dragon and men both.

The power is equal but is the idea?

Ruvgein
November 7, 2016

This thread doesn't belong in 'Site Discussion', it belongs in 'The Elder Scrolls General Discussion'.  Please ask a Moderator to move it.

by Ruvgein
November 7, 2016

This thread doesn't belong in 'Site Discussion', it belongs in 'The Elder Scrolls General Discussion'.  Please ask a Moderator to move it.

Dar Do Daro
November 7, 2016

Sorry. New to the site.

by Dar Do Daro
November 7, 2016

Sorry. New to the site.

Ruvgein
November 7, 2016
No big deal, just have it moved.
by Ruvgein
November 7, 2016
No big deal, just have it moved.

[deleted]
April 11, 2017

Well, if you look at it, Dovahkiiin is made up of dovah and kiin meaning "Dragonborn" which we've all heard BUT have you ever considered dov ah kiin? Dragon hunter born? From which I get "Born to hunt dragons"?

by [deleted]
April 11, 2017

Well, if you look at it, Dovahkiiin is made up of dovah and kiin meaning "Dragonborn" which we've all heard BUT have you ever considered dov ah kiin? Dragon hunter born? From which I get "Born to hunt dragons"?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.