Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Funny Mods

Smiley
January 27, 2017

I a looking for fun mods to play with but there are so many and I have no idea wich ones are actually good and fun. I hope some of you can help me find the funniest mods!

by Smiley
January 27, 2017

I a looking for fun mods to play with but there are so many and I have no idea wich ones are actually good and fun. I hope some of you can help me find the funniest mods!

firebolt
January 27, 2017
PC or console
by firebolt
January 27, 2017
PC or console

Smiley
February 25, 2017
firebolt
PC or console

PC

by Smiley
February 25, 2017
firebolt
PC or console

PC

Kronvullok
February 27, 2017
Exploding Chickens is always a good go-to mod for some laughs. There's also a mod that replaces Frostbite Spiders with a really derpy Spiderman. Swearing Mudcrabs might be a fun one as well.
by Kronvullok
February 27, 2017
Exploding Chickens is always a good go-to mod for some laughs. There's also a mod that replaces Frostbite Spiders with a really derpy Spiderman. Swearing Mudcrabs might be a fun one as well.

Dinokdovokunne
April 3, 2017

Avengers followers mod

by Dinokdovokunne
April 3, 2017

Avengers followers mod

diekatze
April 5, 2017

the mods that turn the dragons into Randy Savage or Thomas the Tank Engine look hilarious

by diekatze
April 5, 2017

the mods that turn the dragons into Randy Savage or Thomas the Tank Engine look hilarious

Ruvgein
April 7, 2017
Depending on your type of humor, the mod 'Jaxonz Renamer' can be fun. It let's you change the name of any in game thing; items, NPCs, if it has a name, you can change it.

Rename Gisli "Erikur's sister"
by Ruvgein
April 7, 2017
Depending on your type of humor, the mod 'Jaxonz Renamer' can be fun. It let's you change the name of any in game thing; items, NPCs, if it has a name, you can change it.

Rename Gisli "Erikur's sister"

Felahviing
April 9, 2017

Not exactly funny, but I would love to play the mod that lets you actually turn into a dragon. Unfortunately I only have a Xbox 360, so I can't play it.......... :'(

by Felahviing
April 9, 2017

Not exactly funny, but I would love to play the mod that lets you actually turn into a dragon. Unfortunately I only have a Xbox 360, so I can't play it.......... :'(

YsmirSeptim26
April 28, 2017

For funny mods I have are everytime I collect an alchemy ingredient I hear James Woods from Family Guy say "Oh, a piece of Candy." and every time someone draws their weapon you hear "Surprise, Mother F**ker."

by YsmirSeptim26
April 28, 2017

For funny mods I have are everytime I collect an alchemy ingredient I hear James Woods from Family Guy say "Oh, a piece of Candy." and every time someone draws their weapon you hear "Surprise, Mother F**ker."

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.