[Open] Arcane Master

1  2 > >>  

Players

Fronlaasfrin
OED Kaldmit
Vuldovyol

Fronlaasfrin
April 1, 2018

Premise: An ancient Dwemer legend, called the Arcane Master armor is discovered, or at least its location. Four heroes are hired to get it, and they will be payed generously. But the one who hired them has dark intentions...

Tone: serious, humor can be injected here and there, try not to do it in very serious parts.

Setting: 3E 100 Cyrodiil. It will start in an inn, then we will explore Cyrodiil finding small Dwemer ruins.

Character rules: character should be any playable race from TES: V. Armor and Weapons should be no stronger than Ebony. Enchantments and player abilities should be run past me first and approved. (There is a four player maximum, and I am one)

Posting rules: players have a week to post until the next player will have the option of going. Dialogue should be in Dovahzul. Your first post should include a semi-detailed description of your character. Post after we have planned the turns and what the main part of it will be (PM me about joining)

Somunnius Lachellian walked through the crowded streets of the Imperial City. Of all the places he had gone, the Jerall Mountains, Dungeons, caves, this was the worst, and he wasn't even fighting.

His near-yellow eyes darted around, scanning the signs in front of every building. Finally he saw it, the inn. The large armed Imperial pushed his way through the crowd and to his destination.

by Fronlaasfrin
April 1, 2018

Premise: An ancient Dwemer legend, called the Arcane Master armor is discovered, or at least its location. Four heroes are hired to get it, and they will be payed generously. But the one who hired them has dark intentions...

Tone: serious, humor can be injected here and there, try not to do it in very serious parts.

Setting: 3E 100 Cyrodiil. It will start in an inn, then we will explore Cyrodiil finding small Dwemer ruins.

Character rules: character should be any playable race from TES: V. Armor and Weapons should be no stronger than Ebony. Enchantments and player abilities should be run past me first and approved. (There is a four player maximum, and I am one)

Posting rules: players have a week to post until the next player will have the option of going. Dialogue should be in Dovahzul. Your first post should include a semi-detailed description of your character. Post after we have planned the turns and what the main part of it will be (PM me about joining)

Somunnius Lachellian walked through the crowded streets of the Imperial City. Of all the places he had gone, the Jerall Mountains, Dungeons, caves, this was the worst, and he wasn't even fighting.

His near-yellow eyes darted around, scanning the signs in front of every building. Finally he saw it, the inn. The large armed Imperial pushed his way through the crowd and to his destination.

Vuldovyol
April 4, 2018

K'naras walked through the streets, on his way to the local smith. "Zu'u hind rok los hofkiin. Zu'u fod ni tinvaak," he said when he saw the sign on the door. The sign said: Out for business. K'naras forwent buying a weapon and went straight to the local inn.

by Vuldovyol
April 4, 2018

K'naras walked through the streets, on his way to the local smith. "Zu'u hind rok los hofkiin. Zu'u fod ni tinvaak," he said when he saw the sign on the door. The sign said: Out for business. K'naras forwent buying a weapon and went straight to the local inn.

Fronlaasfrin
April 6, 2018

Somunnius entered the inn, which was surprisingly well-lit. This pleased Somunnius. It was the one thing he liked more than anything. Light. He especially liked it after what had happened with his parents. Their glowing eyes and pointy fangs still haunted his dreams.

The inn was pretty empty, only three people inside, all alone. An Altmer was watching him, and when Somunnius finally looked in his direction, The mer waved him over.

Somunnius came, and sat at the table. "Are you Yrkir Tintaroth?" he asked.

The elf shook his head, swallowing his food. "No, I am not. I am Caredur Thromorin, his assisstant."

Somunnius was confused by the switch. "Well, I am supposed to be meeting Yrkir. There was nothing in the letter about his assisstant." Somunnius said firmly.

"Yrkir fell unexpectedly ill. I'm afraid he will not be able to leave his bed for a few weeks." Caredur replied.

"Great, then take me to him." Somunnius commanded.

"I cannot do that. the disease he is infected with may kill you in seconds. We will wait here for the rest of the group." Caredur remarked.

by Fronlaasfrin
April 6, 2018

Somunnius entered the inn, which was surprisingly well-lit. This pleased Somunnius. It was the one thing he liked more than anything. Light. He especially liked it after what had happened with his parents. Their glowing eyes and pointy fangs still haunted his dreams.

The inn was pretty empty, only three people inside, all alone. An Altmer was watching him, and when Somunnius finally looked in his direction, The mer waved him over.

Somunnius came, and sat at the table. "Are you Yrkir Tintaroth?" he asked.

The elf shook his head, swallowing his food. "No, I am not. I am Caredur Thromorin, his assisstant."

Somunnius was confused by the switch. "Well, I am supposed to be meeting Yrkir. There was nothing in the letter about his assisstant." Somunnius said firmly.

"Yrkir fell unexpectedly ill. I'm afraid he will not be able to leave his bed for a few weeks." Caredur replied.

"Great, then take me to him." Somunnius commanded.

"I cannot do that. the disease he is infected with may kill you in seconds. We will wait here for the rest of the group." Caredur remarked.

Vuldovyol
April 6, 2018

As K'naras entered the inn, he saw the blacksmith, Somunnius, talking with a High Elf.

"Aan Lokoltuv tinvaak voth aan Lok Fahliil?," he mumbled to himself," Daar fen kos kusah."

He sat in a dark corner, from which he could see the rest of the inn.

by Vuldovyol
April 6, 2018

As K'naras entered the inn, he saw the blacksmith, Somunnius, talking with a High Elf.

"Aan Lokoltuv tinvaak voth aan Lok Fahliil?," he mumbled to himself," Daar fen kos kusah."

He sat in a dark corner, from which he could see the rest of the inn.

Fronlaasfrin
April 9, 2018

Somunnius was getting impatient. He wasn't sure what was going on or where the other group members were.

"Fod fen zu'u bo?" He asked the Altmer in the ancient langauge of Skyrim.

The mer looked at him and said, "Ni lingrah." Somunnius was shocked at the sound of Dovahzul coming from the mouth of a High Elf. He sat back in his chair with a newfound respect for him.

by Fronlaasfrin
April 9, 2018

Somunnius was getting impatient. He wasn't sure what was going on or where the other group members were.

"Fod fen zu'u bo?" He asked the Altmer in the ancient langauge of Skyrim.

The mer looked at him and said, "Ni lingrah." Somunnius was shocked at the sound of Dovahzul coming from the mouth of a High Elf. He sat back in his chair with a newfound respect for him.

Vuldovyol
April 9, 2018

K'naras decided he would have to let them know he was there. Taking out a piece of paper, he wrote "Look in the corner behind you." and signed it with his rune, folded it into a paper bird and sent it flying to land on the table of the blacksmith. 'Time to see if he looks,' he thought.

by Vuldovyol
April 9, 2018

K'naras decided he would have to let them know he was there. Taking out a piece of paper, he wrote "Look in the corner behind you." and signed it with his rune, folded it into a paper bird and sent it flying to land on the table of the blacksmith. 'Time to see if he looks,' he thought.

Fronlaasfrin
April 10, 2018

A paper landed in front of Somunnius. The elf had turned away, and Somunnius thought it was the perfect opportunity. He picked up the paper, hoping it said that Caredur was not to be trusted. That would give him a reason to bash his smug Altmer face in.

He unfolded the flawless bird shape and read it. He then did as the paper instructed, and looked to the corner behind him, where a Khajiit sat. Somunnius was unsure of what was happening, if he should go to the cat or stay here.

He stayed.

by Fronlaasfrin
April 10, 2018

A paper landed in front of Somunnius. The elf had turned away, and Somunnius thought it was the perfect opportunity. He picked up the paper, hoping it said that Caredur was not to be trusted. That would give him a reason to bash his smug Altmer face in.

He unfolded the flawless bird shape and read it. He then did as the paper instructed, and looked to the corner behind him, where a Khajiit sat. Somunnius was unsure of what was happening, if he should go to the cat or stay here.

He stayed.

Vuldovyol
April 10, 2018

K'naras watched the Imperial turn and look at him. He then got up and walked over to the table. "Dras'kay, trevan," he said, " Lingrah tiid, ni koraav."

by Vuldovyol
April 10, 2018

K'naras watched the Imperial turn and look at him. He then got up and walked over to the table. "Dras'kay, trevan," he said, " Lingrah tiid, ni koraav."

OED Kaldmit
April 11, 2018

Kaldmit woke up and stretched as he stood up. He scratched the section of his mane on the back of his neck and put on his ebony armor, leaving the helmet off and grabbed his weapons. He walked out of the room with his tail swaying side to side as he walked and his tail tuft almost sweeping the ground. He looked at the table where K'naras and Somunnius were and smiled his fanged smile, his pitch black eyes glimmering in the firelight.

by OED Kaldmit
April 11, 2018

Kaldmit woke up and stretched as he stood up. He scratched the section of his mane on the back of his neck and put on his ebony armor, leaving the helmet off and grabbed his weapons. He walked out of the room with his tail swaying side to side as he walked and his tail tuft almost sweeping the ground. He looked at the table where K'naras and Somunnius were and smiled his fanged smile, his pitch black eyes glimmering in the firelight.

Fronlaasfrin
April 11, 2018

Somunnius was shocked that the Khajiit was his old friend, K'naras. He hadn't seen him in years. He stood and greeted his friend.

"Lost hi kos pruzah, fahdoni?" He asked enthusiastically. He looked over at Caredur, who was watching them. He then came to a realization. "Los mu het fah fahdonu?!"

by Fronlaasfrin
April 11, 2018

Somunnius was shocked that the Khajiit was his old friend, K'naras. He hadn't seen him in years. He stood and greeted his friend.

"Lost hi kos pruzah, fahdoni?" He asked enthusiastically. He looked over at Caredur, who was watching them. He then came to a realization. "Los mu het fah fahdonu?!"

Vuldovyol
April 12, 2018

K'naras felt a chill go up his spine. "Saraan, osos los het," He said, turning around. Behind him he saw what appeared to be a Shadowscale Argonian with a black mane. "Ah, Khajiit sees that you have arrived, Old Friend," K'naras said to Kaldmit, "Come, have a seat."

by Vuldovyol
April 12, 2018

K'naras felt a chill go up his spine. "Saraan, osos los het," He said, turning around. Behind him he saw what appeared to be a Shadowscale Argonian with a black mane. "Ah, Khajiit sees that you have arrived, Old Friend," K'naras said to Kaldmit, "Come, have a seat."

OED Kaldmit
April 12, 2018

Kaldmit walked over to the table and sat down. "Drem fahdon, paaz lok? Zu'u los het ko yah do kroson." he said in his deep growly voice. He smiled again at K'naras and looked at Somunnius. "Wo los hi? Zu'u dreh ni koraav hi sahlon."

by OED Kaldmit
April 12, 2018

Kaldmit walked over to the table and sat down. "Drem fahdon, paaz lok? Zu'u los het ko yah do kroson." he said in his deep growly voice. He smiled again at K'naras and looked at Somunnius. "Wo los hi? Zu'u dreh ni koraav hi sahlon."

Fronlaasfrin
April 12, 2018

Somunnius didn't know who the Argonian was, but it was a friend of K'naras. "Zu'u Somunnius. Zu'u koraaz hi los aan fahdonseK'naras, arhk aan fahdonseK'naras los aan fahdonsedii." He extended his hand.

by Fronlaasfrin
April 12, 2018

Somunnius didn't know who the Argonian was, but it was a friend of K'naras. "Zu'u Somunnius. Zu'u koraaz hi los aan fahdonseK'naras, arhk aan fahdonseK'naras los aan fahdonsedii." He extended his hand.

Vuldovyol
April 12, 2018

"Zu'u ofaal aan maldey, sed sulle vod," K'naras said, "Los mu pah nau fin rinis siith?" The Khajiit Mage then sat back in his chair. "Fos dreh hi lost wah tinvaak, Caredur?"

by Vuldovyol
April 12, 2018

"Zu'u ofaal aan maldey, sed sulle vod," K'naras said, "Los mu pah nau fin rinis siith?" The Khajiit Mage then sat back in his chair. "Fos dreh hi lost wah tinvaak, Caredur?"

OED Kaldmit
April 12, 2018

Kaldmit shook Somunnius's hand. He then looked at the door as he heard it open and he moved his hand closer to his bow on his back.

by OED Kaldmit
April 12, 2018

Kaldmit shook Somunnius's hand. He then looked at the door as he heard it open and he moved his hand closer to his bow on his back.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.