Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Who do you worship?

Vuldovyol
May 21, 2018
Personally, I worship many things such as Vkandis, Akatosh, and Kalanel.
by Vuldovyol
May 21, 2018
Personally, I worship many things such as Vkandis, Akatosh, and Kalanel.

Vuldovyol
May 21, 2018

For those who don't know, Vkandis is the Sunlord of Karse and Iftel. Those nations are of Velgarth. Kalanel is the Three faced Goddess of the Kalidin, Shin'a'in, and Tayledras peoples of Velgarth.

by Vuldovyol
May 21, 2018

For those who don't know, Vkandis is the Sunlord of Karse and Iftel. Those nations are of Velgarth. Kalanel is the Three faced Goddess of the Kalidin, Shin'a'in, and Tayledras peoples of Velgarth.

OED Kaldmit
May 21, 2018

I worship the Oblivion Execution dragons

by OED Kaldmit
May 21, 2018

Niloblaansil
May 21, 2018

I worship Caspian Paddock

Jk, I worship Loki.

by Niloblaansil
May 21, 2018

I worship Caspian Paddock

Jk, I worship Loki.

DovahKiinZaan
May 21, 2018

I worship the Egyptian gods, not because I believe that there are Gods, but because of the aspects of nature they represent.

by DovahKiinZaan
May 21, 2018

I worship the Egyptian gods, not because I believe that there are Gods, but because of the aspects of nature they represent.

Mulwahhah
May 21, 2018

i worship satan

jk I worship satan Jk i worship sheogorath

by Mulwahhah
May 21, 2018

i worship satan

jk I worship satan Jk i worship sheogorath

Vuldovyol
May 21, 2018
OblivionKaldmit

are you serious?

by Vuldovyol
May 21, 2018
OblivionKaldmit

are you serious?

Hahdremro
May 22, 2018

I "worship" what I see as positive concepts, such as beauty, kindness, and life. I do not believe that anything concrete or physical requires my worship, so I choose to internalize ideas that I believe will make the world a better place. I could attribute these to some higher power whose existence I cannot prove, but I prefer to instead cut out the middleman and give my appreciation for these positive aspects directly. The stories and mythologies of religions are fascinating to me, but I think it is more productive to directly spread goodness around me whenever I can. A kind word, a moving song, a well written story or beautiful work of art... All of these things can serve to improve the lives of those around me. I personally think that is the most honorable purpose one can find in his or her own life, and so I strive to embody that mentality whenever I possibly can.

Alternatively, I love referring to various gods from mythology and fiction. I don't believe in any of these gods, but it sure is fun to invoke the names of Baphomet, Yog-Sothoth, Thor, Akatosh, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster all in one breath.

by Hahdremro
May 22, 2018

I "worship" what I see as positive concepts, such as beauty, kindness, and life. I do not believe that anything concrete or physical requires my worship, so I choose to internalize ideas that I believe will make the world a better place. I could attribute these to some higher power whose existence I cannot prove, but I prefer to instead cut out the middleman and give my appreciation for these positive aspects directly. The stories and mythologies of religions are fascinating to me, but I think it is more productive to directly spread goodness around me whenever I can. A kind word, a moving song, a well written story or beautiful work of art... All of these things can serve to improve the lives of those around me. I personally think that is the most honorable purpose one can find in his or her own life, and so I strive to embody that mentality whenever I possibly can.

Alternatively, I love referring to various gods from mythology and fiction. I don't believe in any of these gods, but it sure is fun to invoke the names of Baphomet, Yog-Sothoth, Thor, Akatosh, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster all in one breath.

Vahdin Eroljan
May 23, 2018

I occasionally pray to Mara, so I don't know if I'm weird or not. Either way, I despise most of the Daedra, except Azura and Sheogorath. Other faiths don't exactly appeal to  me, but I am however, highly intruged by all the religions out there. I like theology.

by Vahdin Eroljan
May 23, 2018

I occasionally pray to Mara, so I don't know if I'm weird or not. Either way, I despise most of the Daedra, except Azura and Sheogorath. Other faiths don't exactly appeal to  me, but I am however, highly intruged by all the religions out there. I like theology.

DoctorParadox
May 25, 2018

irl non yo bus! no but joking aside in the skyrim lore, even though she isnt really worshipped, i would probably pick nocturnal or maybe juliunos.

by DoctorParadox
May 25, 2018

irl non yo bus! no but joking aside in the skyrim lore, even though she isnt really worshipped, i would probably pick nocturnal or maybe juliunos.

DeadBeforeDisco
May 30, 2018

Talos to the max, man. 

by DeadBeforeDisco
May 30, 2018

Talos to the max, man. 

NikkoSossedov1
June 13, 2018
ALL HAIL AURIEL!
by NikkoSossedov1
June 13, 2018
ALL HAIL AURIEL!

[deleted]
September 14, 2018

I usually end up using the Talos and Julianos shrines the most because of Talos' shout time reduction and Julianos' price change.

by [deleted]
September 14, 2018

I usually end up using the Talos and Julianos shrines the most because of Talos' shout time reduction and Julianos' price change.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.