Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls Novel?

tzbx6dch
November 20, 2013

So i dont know if anyone on here has read the Novels, but if someone has read the first one (The Infernal City) can you please tell me who Toel is! Because i am very confused on his character and cant seem to find anything on the internet about him! Thanks!

by tzbx6dch
November 20, 2013

So i dont know if anyone on here has read the Novels, but if someone has read the first one (The Infernal City) can you please tell me who Toel is! Because i am very confused on his character and cant seem to find anything on the internet about him! Thanks!

Loniizrath
January 2, 2014

I just started reading The Infernal City, so I'll get back to you if I find anything.

by Loniizrath
January 2, 2014

I just started reading The Infernal City, so I'll get back to you if I find anything.

Seb1
January 18, 2016
Good idea
by Seb1
January 18, 2016
Good idea

Duryoljot
January 18, 2016

Seb, why did you have to revive this? I'm sure the problem was resolved over PM.

Impressive effort so far.

by Duryoljot
January 18, 2016

Seb, why did you have to revive this? I'm sure the problem was resolved over PM.

Impressive effort so far.

Blackout
January 27, 2016
What's in the book
by Blackout
January 27, 2016
What's in the book

Duryoljot
January 27, 2016

Oh boy... Google it, Blackout.

by Duryoljot
January 27, 2016

Oh boy... Google it, Blackout.

volzah zol
January 27, 2016

Dead Thread? Never heard of it. 

by volzah zol
January 27, 2016

Dead Thread? Never heard of it. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.