Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Elder Scrolls versions of popular Characters

Fronlaasfrin
November 27, 2018

Welcome, welcome, welcom all!!

I am glad that you are here! Now, the first order of business: you are here because you want to participate in a lore writing challenge, correct?

No? Then what are you doing here? Get out! I’m just joking. You can stay. But please, participate in the first challenge.

The rules of these challenges are as follows: I will supply you with a famous character or figure from real life or pop culture. Then, you will do your best to create a version of that character that fits into the Elder Scrolls series. You can make it a description of the character or a complete lore story about them. It doesn’t matter. But if you have any form of communication, verbal or inner monologue, it must be in Dovahzul.

That being said, let’s get this started. The first challenge revolves around someone who gets quite popular this time of year. You guessed it, Santa!

Make your Elder Scrolls version of Santa and submit it by December 25 to enter. Let’s store this lore!

by Fronlaasfrin
November 27, 2018

Welcome, welcome, welcom all!!

I am glad that you are here! Now, the first order of business: you are here because you want to participate in a lore writing challenge, correct?

No? Then what are you doing here? Get out! I’m just joking. You can stay. But please, participate in the first challenge.

The rules of these challenges are as follows: I will supply you with a famous character or figure from real life or pop culture. Then, you will do your best to create a version of that character that fits into the Elder Scrolls series. You can make it a description of the character or a complete lore story about them. It doesn’t matter. But if you have any form of communication, verbal or inner monologue, it must be in Dovahzul.

That being said, let’s get this started. The first challenge revolves around someone who gets quite popular this time of year. You guessed it, Santa!

Make your Elder Scrolls version of Santa and submit it by December 25 to enter. Let’s store this lore!

Mulwahhah
November 28, 2018

little kids don’t read this unless you want your childhood ruined before you get told by your parents

Santa isn’t real 

by Mulwahhah
November 28, 2018

little kids don’t read this unless you want your childhood ruined before you get told by your parents

Santa isn’t real 

Fusdoiiz
November 29, 2018

I have an idea. He's a Nord, and specializes in Illusion magic, which is how he evades detection. The elves that work for him are the few remaining Snow Elves that the Dwemer didn't render blind.

by Fusdoiiz
November 29, 2018

I have an idea. He's a Nord, and specializes in Illusion magic, which is how he evades detection. The elves that work for him are the few remaining Snow Elves that the Dwemer didn't render blind.

Fronlaasfrin
November 29, 2018
That’s a cool idea. I will be posting mine in a few days, so be ready. It’ll blow your mind.
by Fronlaasfrin
November 29, 2018
That’s a cool idea. I will be posting mine in a few days, so be ready. It’ll blow your mind.

Fronlaasfrin
November 30, 2018
This is my version. It?s written like journal entries of an Imperial Altmer healer on a trip to and from Winterhold after the great collapse. I wasn?t able to find an exact date for the event, so I just made one up. Feel free to correct me if it?s wrong and you know what it is. Otherwise, enjoy:)
Yandur Faefhar, Imperial Healer
19th of Second Seed, 4E 122
I have arrived in Winterhold. The city is ravaged badly. The messenger certainly undersold the cataclysm. The urgency of my presence was not as needed as I was under the impression. Not many are hurt, but rather are in shock. I know not how I am to help here. But I will do what is asked of me. Someone is at my door now. I must go.
21st of Second Seed, 4E 122
This is an easier task than I anticipated. The college is allowing me to leave in five days. They have sent a courier to retrieve a carriage from Rorikstead. Why so far away is beyond me, but everyone I ask says he is an amazing carriage driver. I honestly don?t know how hard it can be to drive a horse-drawn carriage that one can be considered amazing at it, but I am not one to judge often.
25th of Second Seed, 4E 122
I found someone that told me about the carriage driver! He is a Nord, the driver, named Bariis Bulwark. I would not be surprised if there is some hostility from him, considering I am an Altmer and all. But I don?t care, I can defend myself if it came down to it.
But from the man?s account, Bariis doesn?t seem hostile, it seems as though he can do strange things though.
The man told me of his first and only ride with Bariis. He was returning from Riften for his sister?s wedding, and along the way, Bariis engaged in a simple conversation of wants and wishes. The man confessed to Bariis that he always wanted a nice, fur cloak. He arrived in Winterhold late that night, and immediately went to sleep. He slept soundly, the best he had slept in years according to him. But when he woke up, he had the biggest scare of his life.
He awoke to a skeleton standing before him, armored head to toe in iron armor with a great big Battleaxe as well. Long story short, the man defeated the skeleton, nearly losing his life, but when it died, it turned to ash, and in the pile appeared a fur cloak, just like the one he had wanted.
He was wearing it as he told me this. I was baffled by this story, but when he left, I asked the bartender how many bottles of mead he had, and when the bartender replied ?7?, I knew the story was a drunken lie.
26th of Second Seed, 4E 122
Today started off slow. There was lots of clouds in the sky, and it was very dark. After a few hours, Bariis Bulwark arrived, and we were off.
We were moving at a good pace. Then night fell and Bariis insisted on continuing. When I agreed, he began the conversation I was waiting for. He asked me, ?Hi laan zok??
At first I was hesitant to answer, on account of the man?s story, but then I remembered how drunk he was.
So I finally answered, ?Zu?u laan wah mindok aan ensosin.?
He asked, ?Rinik ensosin??
?Vokrii pah ensosin.? I replied.
He nodded slightly. ?Daar los aan pruzah gein.? He said.
The rest of the way I thought about this comment. How would he have known this, he?s only a carriage driver. After a while, I started to drift off to sleep, but I was suddenly jolted awake by the sound of voices. It was a Solitude guard talking with Bariis. They seemed to be arguing about entering the city.
I decided to interlude with as much energy as I had left.
?Hofkahi los kotin fin lot sahsun.? I said.
The guard stared blankly at me for a few moments.
?Hi los daar vokrii-in, geh?? The guard asked.
I nodded the most I could.
The guard sighed, and then said, ?Hi vonis bo ko.?
He motioned to the guards on the wall to open the doors.
We arrived in front of my house, and I stumbled all the way to my house, seeming like a drunk man, or perhaps a zombie. Before I reached the door, though, I turned back to Bariis. I pulled some septims out of my pocket and tossed them to him.
?Zu?u ni laan daar.? He said.
?Dein nust. Zu?u loost pogaan.? I replied. Then I turned back to my house, unlocked the door, set my equipment on the main table, and began to write about the day. But this has taken too much energy. I must sleep. I may be getting a disease, for I have never felt this way before.
27th if Second Seed, 4E 122
I awoke today feeling 10 years younger. It felt like the best sleep I had ever had. I was energetic and happy, and I began to prepare for my day. But when I went out to the main room of my house, I saw a large book on the table that was not there the night before. I approached it cautiously. As I got nearer, it appeared to be a spell tome. I picked it up, and my happiness was washed away by a flash of horror. It was a spell tome for a heal all enchantment. The only person I had told that to ever was, of course, Bariis Bulwark. I began frantically tearing apart my house looking for things that were no longer there, but I found nothing. I checked the entire outside, all of Solitude, everything I could see outside the walls, and found nothing dangerous. I returned home, thinking maybe it wasn?t Bariis. Then I remembered what I had said to him last night, and rushed to my safe. I scrambled to unlock it, failing a few times, but when I finally did, I was devastated. All the riches inside, my septims, my gems and jewels, my heirlooms, everything valuable, was gone.

I just realized I never explained how Bariis works.
So, he is not actually a Nord. He is a daedra. In fact, he is a daedric servant of Clavicus Vile. He travels around Skyrim, taking travelers to and fro, and finds out what they want most. Then he reports to Clavicus. He gives them the items, but since this is a daedric scheme, it has a bad side. Bariis, who’s daedric name is Barriassa, leaves behind something potentially fatal, or takes something of great value or quality. He can also leave the target with an affliction, such as a disease or a poison effect.
by Fronlaasfrin
November 30, 2018
This is my version. It?s written like journal entries of an Imperial Altmer healer on a trip to and from Winterhold after the great collapse. I wasn?t able to find an exact date for the event, so I just made one up. Feel free to correct me if it?s wrong and you know what it is. Otherwise, enjoy:)

Yandur Faefhar, Imperial Healer

19th of Second Seed, 4E 122

I have arrived in Winterhold. The city is ravaged badly. The messenger certainly undersold the cataclysm. The urgency of my presence was not as needed as I was under the impression. Not many are hurt, but rather are in shock. I know not how I am to help here. But I will do what is asked of me. Someone is at my door now. I must go.

21st of Second Seed, 4E 122

This is an easier task than I anticipated. The college is allowing me to leave in five days. They have sent a courier to retrieve a carriage from Rorikstead. Why so far away is beyond me, but everyone I ask says he is an amazing carriage driver. I honestly don?t know how hard it can be to drive a horse-drawn carriage that one can be considered amazing at it, but I am not one to judge often.

25th of Second Seed, 4E 122

I found someone that told me about the carriage driver! He is a Nord, the driver, named Bariis Bulwark. I would not be surprised if there is some hostility from him, considering I am an Altmer and all. But I don?t care, I can defend myself if it came down to it.

But from the man?s account, Bariis doesn?t seem hostile, it seems as though he can do strange things though.

The man told me of his first and only ride with Bariis. He was returning from Riften for his sister?s wedding, and along the way, Bariis engaged in a simple conversation of wants and wishes. The man confessed to Bariis that he always wanted a nice, fur cloak. He arrived in Winterhold late that night, and immediately went to sleep. He slept soundly, the best he had slept in years according to him. But when he woke up, he had the biggest scare of his life.

He awoke to a skeleton standing before him, armored head to toe in iron armor with a great big Battleaxe as well. Long story short, the man defeated the skeleton, nearly losing his life, but when it died, it turned to ash, and in the pile appeared a fur cloak, just like the one he had wanted.

He was wearing it as he told me this. I was baffled by this story, but when he left, I asked the bartender how many bottles of mead he had, and when the bartender replied ?7?, I knew the story was a drunken lie.

26th of Second Seed, 4E 122

Today started off slow. There was lots of clouds in the sky, and it was very dark. After a few hours, Bariis Bulwark arrived, and we were off.

We were moving at a good pace. Then night fell and Bariis insisted on continuing. When I agreed, he began the conversation I was waiting for. He asked me, ?Hi laan zok??

At first I was hesitant to answer, on account of the man?s story, but then I remembered how drunk he was.

So I finally answered, ?Zu?u laan wah mindok aan ensosin.?

He asked, ?Rinik ensosin??

?Vokrii pah ensosin.? I replied.

He nodded slightly. ?Daar los aan pruzah gein.? He said.

The rest of the way I thought about this comment. How would he have known this, he?s only a carriage driver. After a while, I started to drift off to sleep, but I was suddenly jolted awake by the sound of voices. It was a Solitude guard talking with Bariis. They seemed to be arguing about entering the city.

I decided to interlude with as much energy as I had left.

?Hofkahi los kotin fin lot sahsun.? I said.

The guard stared blankly at me for a few moments.

?Hi los daar vokrii-in, geh?? The guard asked.

I nodded the most I could.

The guard sighed, and then said, ?Hi vonis bo ko.?

He motioned to the guards on the wall to open the doors.

We arrived in front of my house, and I stumbled all the way to my house, seeming like a drunk man, or perhaps a zombie. Before I reached the door, though, I turned back to Bariis. I pulled some septims out of my pocket and tossed them to him.

?Zu?u ni laan daar.? He said.

?Dein nust. Zu?u loost pogaan.? I replied. Then I turned back to my house, unlocked the door, set my equipment on the main table, and began to write about the day. But this has taken too much energy. I must sleep. I may be getting a disease, for I have never felt this way before.

27th if Second Seed, 4E 122

I awoke today feeling 10 years younger. It felt like the best sleep I had ever had. I was energetic and happy, and I began to prepare for my day. But when I went out to the main room of my house, I saw a large book on the table that was not there the night before. I approached it cautiously. As I got nearer, it appeared to be a spell tome. I picked it up, and my happiness was washed away by a flash of horror. It was a spell tome for a heal all enchantment. The only person I had told that to ever was, of course, Bariis Bulwark. I began frantically tearing apart my house looking for things that were no longer there, but I found nothing. I checked the entire outside, all of Solitude, everything I could see outside the walls, and found nothing dangerous. I returned home, thinking maybe it wasn?t Bariis. Then I remembered what I had said to him last night, and rushed to my safe. I scrambled to unlock it, failing a few times, but when I finally did, I was devastated. All the riches inside, my septims, my gems and jewels, my heirlooms, everything valuable, was gone.

I just realized I never explained how Bariis works.

So, he is not actually a Nord. He is a daedra. In fact, he is a daedric servant of Clavicus Vile. He travels around Skyrim, taking travelers to and fro, and finds out what they want most. Then he reports to Clavicus. He gives them the items, but since this is a daedric scheme, it has a bad side. Bariis, who’s daedric name is Barriassa, leaves behind something potentially fatal, or takes something of great value or quality. He can also leave the target with an affliction, such as a disease or a poison effect.

Fronlaasfrin
December 7, 2018
18 days until this challenge is over.
by Fronlaasfrin
December 7, 2018
18 days until this challenge is over.

Fusdoiiz
December 13, 2018
Fronlassfrin
This is my version. It?s written like journal entries of an Imperial Altmer healer on a trip to and from Winterhold after the great collapse. I wasn?t able to find an exact date for the event, so I just made one up. Feel free to correct me if it?s wrong and you know what it is. Otherwise, enjoy:) Yandur Faefhar, Imperial Healer 19th of Second Seed, 4E 122 I have arrived in Winterhold. The city is ravaged badly. The messenger certainly undersold the cataclysm. The urgency of my presence was not as needed as I was under the impression. Not many are hurt, but rather are in shock. I know not how I am to help here. But I will do what is asked of me. Someone is at my door now. I must go. 21st of Second Seed, 4E 122 This is an easier task than I anticipated. The college is allowing me to leave in five days. They have sent a courier to retrieve a carriage from Rorikstead. Why so far away is beyond me, but everyone I ask says he is an amazing carriage driver. I honestly don?t know how hard it can be to drive a horse-drawn carriage that one can be considered amazing at it, but I am not one to judge often. 25th of Second Seed, 4E 122 I found someone that told me about the carriage driver! He is a Nord, the driver, named Bariis Bulwark. I would not be surprised if there is some hostility from him, considering I am an Altmer and all. But I don?t care, I can defend myself if it came down to it. But from the man?s account, Bariis doesn?t seem hostile, it seems as though he can do strange things though. The man told me of his first and only ride with Bariis. He was returning from Riften for his sister?s wedding, and along the way, Bariis engaged in a simple conversation of wants and wishes. The man confessed to Bariis that he always wanted a nice, fur cloak. He arrived in Winterhold late that night, and immediately went to sleep. He slept soundly, the best he had slept in years according to him. But when he woke up, he had the biggest scare of his life. He awoke to a skeleton standing before him, armored head to toe in iron armor with a great big Battleaxe as well. Long story short, the man defeated the skeleton, nearly losing his life, but when it died, it turned to ash, and in the pile appeared a fur cloak, just like the one he had wanted. He was wearing it as he told me this. I was baffled by this story, but when he left, I asked the bartender how many bottles of mead he had, and when the bartender replied ?7?, I knew the story was a drunken lie. 26th of Second Seed, 4E 122 Today started off slow. There was lots of clouds in the sky, and it was very dark. After a few hours, Bariis Bulwark arrived, and we were off. We were moving at a good pace. Then night fell and Bariis insisted on continuing. When I agreed, he began the conversation I was waiting for. He asked me, ?Hi laan zok?? At first I was hesitant to answer, on account of the man?s story, but then I remembered how drunk he was. So I finally answered, ?Zu?u laan wah mindok aan ensosin.? He asked, ?Rinik ensosin?? ?Vokrii pah ensosin.? I replied. He nodded slightly. ?Daar los aan pruzah gein.? He said. The rest of the way I thought about this comment. How would he have known this, he?s only a carriage driver. After a while, I started to drift off to sleep, but I was suddenly jolted awake by the sound of voices. It was a Solitude guard talking with Bariis. They seemed to be arguing about entering the city. I decided to interlude with as much energy as I had left. ?Hofkahi los kotin fin lot sahsun.? I said. The guard stared blankly at me for a few moments. ?Hi los daar vokrii-in, geh?? The guard asked. I nodded the most I could. The guard sighed, and then said, ?Hi vonis bo ko.? He motioned to the guards on the wall to open the doors. We arrived in front of my house, and I stumbled all the way to my house, seeming like a drunk man, or perhaps a zombie. Before I reached the door, though, I turned back to Bariis. I pulled some septims out of my pocket and tossed them to him. ?Zu?u ni laan daar.? He said. ?Dein nust. Zu?u loost pogaan.? I replied. Then I turned back to my house, unlocked the door, set my equipment on the main table, and began to write about the day. But this has taken too much energy. I must sleep. I may be getting a disease, for I have never felt this way before. 27th if Second Seed, 4E 122 I awoke today feeling 10 years younger. It felt like the best sleep I had ever had. I was energetic and happy, and I began to prepare for my day. But when I went out to the main room of my house, I saw a large book on the table that was not there the night before. I approached it cautiously. As I got nearer, it appeared to be a spell tome. I picked it up, and my happiness was washed away by a flash of horror. It was a spell tome for a heal all enchantment. The only person I had told that to ever was, of course, Bariis Bulwark. I began frantically tearing apart my house looking for things that were no longer there, but I found nothing. I checked the entire outside, all of Solitude, everything I could see outside the walls, and found nothing dangerous. I returned home, thinking maybe it wasn?t Bariis. Then I remembered what I had said to him last night, and rushed to my safe. I scrambled to unlock it, failing a few times, but when I finally did, I was devastated. All the riches inside, my septims, my gems and jewels, my heirlooms, everything valuable, was gone. I just realized I never explained how Bariis works. So, he is not actually a Nord. He is a daedra. In fact, he is a daedric servant of Clavicus Vile. He travels around Skyrim, taking travelers to and fro, and finds out what they want most. Then he reports to Clavicus. He gives them the items, but since this is a daedric scheme, it has a bad side. Bariis, who’s daedric name is Barriassa, leaves behind something potentially fatal, or takes something of great value or quality. He can also leave the target with an affliction, such as a disease or a poison effect.

Maybe his "list" could be an Elder Scroll.

by Fusdoiiz
December 13, 2018
Fronlassfrin
This is my version. It?s written like journal entries of an Imperial Altmer healer on a trip to and from Winterhold after the great collapse. I wasn?t able to find an exact date for the event, so I just made one up. Feel free to correct me if it?s wrong and you know what it is. Otherwise, enjoy:) Yandur Faefhar, Imperial Healer 19th of Second Seed, 4E 122 I have arrived in Winterhold. The city is ravaged badly. The messenger certainly undersold the cataclysm. The urgency of my presence was not as needed as I was under the impression. Not many are hurt, but rather are in shock. I know not how I am to help here. But I will do what is asked of me. Someone is at my door now. I must go. 21st of Second Seed, 4E 122 This is an easier task than I anticipated. The college is allowing me to leave in five days. They have sent a courier to retrieve a carriage from Rorikstead. Why so far away is beyond me, but everyone I ask says he is an amazing carriage driver. I honestly don?t know how hard it can be to drive a horse-drawn carriage that one can be considered amazing at it, but I am not one to judge often. 25th of Second Seed, 4E 122 I found someone that told me about the carriage driver! He is a Nord, the driver, named Bariis Bulwark. I would not be surprised if there is some hostility from him, considering I am an Altmer and all. But I don?t care, I can defend myself if it came down to it. But from the man?s account, Bariis doesn?t seem hostile, it seems as though he can do strange things though. The man told me of his first and only ride with Bariis. He was returning from Riften for his sister?s wedding, and along the way, Bariis engaged in a simple conversation of wants and wishes. The man confessed to Bariis that he always wanted a nice, fur cloak. He arrived in Winterhold late that night, and immediately went to sleep. He slept soundly, the best he had slept in years according to him. But when he woke up, he had the biggest scare of his life. He awoke to a skeleton standing before him, armored head to toe in iron armor with a great big Battleaxe as well. Long story short, the man defeated the skeleton, nearly losing his life, but when it died, it turned to ash, and in the pile appeared a fur cloak, just like the one he had wanted. He was wearing it as he told me this. I was baffled by this story, but when he left, I asked the bartender how many bottles of mead he had, and when the bartender replied ?7?, I knew the story was a drunken lie. 26th of Second Seed, 4E 122 Today started off slow. There was lots of clouds in the sky, and it was very dark. After a few hours, Bariis Bulwark arrived, and we were off. We were moving at a good pace. Then night fell and Bariis insisted on continuing. When I agreed, he began the conversation I was waiting for. He asked me, ?Hi laan zok?? At first I was hesitant to answer, on account of the man?s story, but then I remembered how drunk he was. So I finally answered, ?Zu?u laan wah mindok aan ensosin.? He asked, ?Rinik ensosin?? ?Vokrii pah ensosin.? I replied. He nodded slightly. ?Daar los aan pruzah gein.? He said. The rest of the way I thought about this comment. How would he have known this, he?s only a carriage driver. After a while, I started to drift off to sleep, but I was suddenly jolted awake by the sound of voices. It was a Solitude guard talking with Bariis. They seemed to be arguing about entering the city. I decided to interlude with as much energy as I had left. ?Hofkahi los kotin fin lot sahsun.? I said. The guard stared blankly at me for a few moments. ?Hi los daar vokrii-in, geh?? The guard asked. I nodded the most I could. The guard sighed, and then said, ?Hi vonis bo ko.? He motioned to the guards on the wall to open the doors. We arrived in front of my house, and I stumbled all the way to my house, seeming like a drunk man, or perhaps a zombie. Before I reached the door, though, I turned back to Bariis. I pulled some septims out of my pocket and tossed them to him. ?Zu?u ni laan daar.? He said. ?Dein nust. Zu?u loost pogaan.? I replied. Then I turned back to my house, unlocked the door, set my equipment on the main table, and began to write about the day. But this has taken too much energy. I must sleep. I may be getting a disease, for I have never felt this way before. 27th if Second Seed, 4E 122 I awoke today feeling 10 years younger. It felt like the best sleep I had ever had. I was energetic and happy, and I began to prepare for my day. But when I went out to the main room of my house, I saw a large book on the table that was not there the night before. I approached it cautiously. As I got nearer, it appeared to be a spell tome. I picked it up, and my happiness was washed away by a flash of horror. It was a spell tome for a heal all enchantment. The only person I had told that to ever was, of course, Bariis Bulwark. I began frantically tearing apart my house looking for things that were no longer there, but I found nothing. I checked the entire outside, all of Solitude, everything I could see outside the walls, and found nothing dangerous. I returned home, thinking maybe it wasn?t Bariis. Then I remembered what I had said to him last night, and rushed to my safe. I scrambled to unlock it, failing a few times, but when I finally did, I was devastated. All the riches inside, my septims, my gems and jewels, my heirlooms, everything valuable, was gone. I just realized I never explained how Bariis works. So, he is not actually a Nord. He is a daedra. In fact, he is a daedric servant of Clavicus Vile. He travels around Skyrim, taking travelers to and fro, and finds out what they want most. Then he reports to Clavicus. He gives them the items, but since this is a daedric scheme, it has a bad side. Bariis, who’s daedric name is Barriassa, leaves behind something potentially fatal, or takes something of great value or quality. He can also leave the target with an affliction, such as a disease or a poison effect.

Maybe his "list" could be an Elder Scroll.

Fusdoiiz
December 13, 2018

Next challenge, and this one is an easy one: Thranduil.

by Fusdoiiz
December 13, 2018

Next challenge, and this one is an easy one: Thranduil.

Fronlaasfrin
December 14, 2018
That is an interesting idea, I hadn’t thought of something like that.
As for the next challenge you have posted, this current Santa one is until December 25. I will gladly do that afterwards though.
by Fronlaasfrin
December 14, 2018
That is an interesting idea, I hadn’t thought of something like that.

As for the next challenge you have posted, this current Santa one is until December 25. I will gladly do that afterwards though.

Zinrahzul
January 2, 2019

That was certainly an interesting take on Santa Claus. I was so meaning to create a character of my own, but now I did, actually, in one of the Christmas songs I made up. In it, I made up Odahviing the dragon like Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer. Even though Odahviin technically wasn't ostracized by the other dovah, he was known to be bold and brash. Although it was Paarthurnax that was sent by Kyne to give mortals the gift of the Tongue, Odahviing DID guide the Dragonborn to Skuldafn and thus assisted in "Saving Skyrim" (and the world). 

by Zinrahzul
January 2, 2019

That was certainly an interesting take on Santa Claus. I was so meaning to create a character of my own, but now I did, actually, in one of the Christmas songs I made up. In it, I made up Odahviing the dragon like Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer. Even though Odahviin technically wasn't ostracized by the other dovah, he was known to be bold and brash. Although it was Paarthurnax that was sent by Kyne to give mortals the gift of the Tongue, Odahviing DID guide the Dragonborn to Skuldafn and thus assisted in "Saving Skyrim" (and the world). 

Fronlaasfrin
January 4, 2019
Very true, Zin.
by Fronlaasfrin
January 4, 2019
Very true, Zin.

Fronlaasfrin
January 4, 2019
And for the next challenge we will indeed do Thranduil, the Elven King of the LOTR universe, if I’m getting this right. Otherwise please tell me I’m wrong. This one will end on February 1st.
by Fronlaasfrin
January 4, 2019
And for the next challenge we will indeed do Thranduil, the Elven King of the LOTR universe, if I’m getting this right. Otherwise please tell me I’m wrong. This one will end on February 1st.

Fusdoiiz
March 23, 2019
I suspect I should have done SOMETHING for Thranduil. That’s my bad.

...[Ruth strun bah]...
by Fusdoiiz
March 23, 2019
I suspect I should have done SOMETHING for Thranduil. That’s my bad.

...[Ruth strun bah]...

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.