Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Cheesing The labyrinth

GronZeymah
February 19, 2019

When weilding a staff, you can Rest (PRAAN), Save (PEL), and then load that save (VAHRUKT). This comepletely recharges the staff's ability, and last longer and does more damage. So bassically infinite free spells. Shouls this be nerfed? Cuz I don't know what to think about it. Side note, I've been using this chain of commands for quite a while, and think it could be helpful to folks having a hard time.

by GronZeymah
February 19, 2019

When weilding a staff, you can Rest (PRAAN), Save (PEL), and then load that save (VAHRUKT). This comepletely recharges the staff's ability, and last longer and does more damage. So bassically infinite free spells. Shouls this be nerfed? Cuz I don't know what to think about it. Side note, I've been using this chain of commands for quite a while, and think it could be helpful to folks having a hard time.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.