Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

How To Deactivate Anti-revoke Option In GB Whatsapp pro?

Ravina
March 30, 2023

Are you having trouble using GB Whatsapp Pro due to the anti-revoke option? If so, this guide will help you deactivate the anti-revoke feature and make using the app much easier. If you're not familiar with GB Whatsapp Pro, it's an advanced version of the popular messaging app, Whatsapp. It has many features that the regular version doesn't, such as the ability to send and receive messages without internet, group voice and video calls, and more. One of these features is the anti-revoke option, which prevents someone from deleting a message after it has been sent. Fortunately, it's easy to deactivate the anti-revoke option in GB Whatsapp Pro.

Here's how to do it:

1. Open GB Whatsapp Pro and tap on the three dots in the top right corner.

2. Select "Settings" from the menu. 3.

Tap on "Privacy" and then select "Anti-Revoke".

4. Uncheck the box next to "Enable Anti-Revoke" and tap "Done".

That's it! You have successfully deactivated the anti-revoke option in GB Whatsapp Pro.

Now you can send and receive messages without worrying about someone deleting them after they've been sent. If you ever want to turn the anti-revoke option back on, just follow the same steps above and check the box next to "Enable Anti-Revoke" instead. Using GB Whatsapp Pro is an easy way to communicate with your friends and family, and now that you know how to deactivate the anti-revoke option, you can use it with even more confidence. So what are you waiting for? Download GB Whatsapp Pro now and start using it today!

by Ravina
March 30, 2023

Are you having trouble using GB Whatsapp Pro due to the anti-revoke option? If so, this guide will help you deactivate the anti-revoke feature and make using the app much easier. If you're not familiar with GB Whatsapp Pro, it's an advanced version of the popular messaging app, Whatsapp. It has many features that the regular version doesn't, such as the ability to send and receive messages without internet, group voice and video calls, and more. One of these features is the anti-revoke option, which prevents someone from deleting a message after it has been sent. Fortunately, it's easy to deactivate the anti-revoke option in GB Whatsapp Pro.

Here's how to do it:

1. Open GB Whatsapp Pro and tap on the three dots in the top right corner.

2. Select "Settings" from the menu. 3.

Tap on "Privacy" and then select "Anti-Revoke".

4. Uncheck the box next to "Enable Anti-Revoke" and tap "Done".

That's it! You have successfully deactivated the anti-revoke option in GB Whatsapp Pro.

Now you can send and receive messages without worrying about someone deleting them after they've been sent. If you ever want to turn the anti-revoke option back on, just follow the same steps above and check the box next to "Enable Anti-Revoke" instead. Using GB Whatsapp Pro is an easy way to communicate with your friends and family, and now that you know how to deactivate the anti-revoke option, you can use it with even more confidence. So what are you waiting for? Download GB Whatsapp Pro now and start using it today!

millicentgill
April 21, 2023

According to the reviews from onlineessaywritingservice.review, there are several types of writing services. Now you will be able to distinguish scammers from truly trusted sites. It can be useful for you.

by millicentgill
April 21, 2023

According to the reviews from onlineessaywritingservice.review, there are several types of writing services. Now you will be able to distinguish scammers from truly trusted sites. It can be useful for you.

jessicaalex
June 1, 2023

Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new to blog writing. All types of blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers. Here the author is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each and every reader through this article. literature-essay Quality of the content is the main write my assignment  element of the blog and this is the way of writing and presenting.

by jessicaalex
June 1, 2023

Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new to blog writing. All types of blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers. Here the author is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each and every reader through this article. literature-essay Quality of the content is the main write my assignment  element of the blog and this is the way of writing and presenting.

micheal44
June 23, 2023

When it comes to creating effective lesson plan for maths, don't let GB Whatsapp Pro's anti-revoke option distract you. Stay focused on your teaching objectives by deactivating it. Explore online tutorials or consult GB Whatsapp Pro's support for step-by-step guidance. Prioritize your students' learning experience and ensure seamless math lessons without any interruptions. Keep your teaching game strong and enjoy hassle-free math lessons

by micheal44
June 23, 2023

When it comes to creating effective lesson plan for maths, don't let GB Whatsapp Pro's anti-revoke option distract you. Stay focused on your teaching objectives by deactivating it. Explore online tutorials or consult GB Whatsapp Pro's support for step-by-step guidance. Prioritize your students' learning experience and ensure seamless math lessons without any interruptions. Keep your teaching game strong and enjoy hassle-free math lessons

alishakihn
July 12, 2023

The first impression when playing Flappy Bird is that this game is very difficult to score. Some people don't even get the bird in the floating game through the first hole. This game is so difficult that it makes players both angry and funny, and find it difficult to play but extremely interesting.

by alishakihn
July 12, 2023

The first impression when playing Flappy Bird is that this game is very difficult to score. Some people don't even get the bird in the floating game through the first hole. This game is so difficult that it makes players both angry and funny, and find it difficult to play but extremely interesting.

vonidaf392
October 17, 2023

Wearing The Mask Yellow Suit felt like a comedy show in motion! The bright yellow is a conversation starter, and the design mirrors Jim Carrey's legendary character.

by vonidaf392
October 17, 2023

Wearing The Mask Yellow Suit felt like a comedy show in motion! The bright yellow is a conversation starter, and the design mirrors Jim Carrey's legendary character.

himesi8223
October 18, 2023

Wearing the RAP 2023 Crystal Hoodie makes me feel like royalty. The crystal detailing is exquisite, and it's surprisingly cozy. A true gem in my closet

by himesi8223
October 18, 2023

Wearing the RAP 2023 Crystal Hoodie makes me feel like royalty. The crystal detailing is exquisite, and it's surprisingly cozy. A true gem in my closet

hanababy
October 19, 2023

How to turn off the anti-revoke feature in the GB Whatsapp Pro application really effectively. Thanks for sharing. Your article has helped me save time like time card calculator.

by hanababy
October 19, 2023

How to turn off the anti-revoke feature in the GB Whatsapp Pro application really effectively. Thanks for sharing. Your article has helped me save time like time card calculator.

witiyir650
December 13, 2023

Don the LeBron James Christian Dior Shirt to elevate your style game. This legendary fusion, where LeBron's domination meets, is more than just a shirt.

by witiyir650
December 13, 2023

Don the LeBron James Christian Dior Shirt to elevate your style game. This legendary fusion, where LeBron's domination meets, is more than just a shirt.