Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Photoshop

Vasili1
May 7, 2023

Good afternoon. I want to start learning Photoshop. Please advise me on a convenient and free course.

by Vasili1
May 7, 2023

Good afternoon. I want to start learning Photoshop. Please advise me on a convenient and free course.

Nadiyo
May 7, 2023

Hi, I'm glad you're interested in learning Photoshop. To help you out, I recommend checking out Flipabit, a free web service that allows you to learn various photo editing programs, including Photoshop.

flipabit.dev offers many useful video tutorials to help you master various image processing techniques in Photoshop. In addition, the service contains many useful resources to help you learn the programme in more detail.

by Nadiyo
May 7, 2023

Hi, I'm glad you're interested in learning Photoshop. To help you out, I recommend checking out Flipabit, a free web service that allows you to learn various photo editing programs, including Photoshop.

flipabit.dev offers many useful video tutorials to help you master various image processing techniques in Photoshop. In addition, the service contains many useful resources to help you learn the programme in more detail.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.