Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Mobile app

Ynevele
May 24, 2023

Hi! I have been dreaming of creating my own mobile app for a long time, but I don't know where to start and how to find a reliable company to develop it. I am looking for professionals who can make my idea a reality, provide quality work and support for the app in the long term. What criteria should I consider when choosing a company and what questions should I ask them during my search to find the best partner for my project?

by Ynevele
May 24, 2023

Hi! I have been dreaming of creating my own mobile app for a long time, but I don't know where to start and how to find a reliable company to develop it. I am looking for professionals who can make my idea a reality, provide quality work and support for the app in the long term. What criteria should I consider when choosing a company and what questions should I ask them during my search to find the best partner for my project?

Keophao
May 25, 2023

Hi! If you are looking for a reliable company to develop your mobile app, I recommend checking out Cogniteq. They specialize in mobile app development and can help make your idea a reality. You can more information find here. Good luck.

by Keophao
May 25, 2023

Hi! If you are looking for a reliable company to develop your mobile app, I recommend checking out Cogniteq. They specialize in mobile app development and can help make your idea a reality. You can more information find here. Good luck.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.