Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Prostate cancer treatment

ivoxygen
May 31, 2023

Hello, my father is diagnosed with it and trying to figure out the next steps. Anyone with experience in your family or friend circle with successful treatments?

by ivoxygen
May 31, 2023

Hello, my father is diagnosed with it and trying to figure out the next steps. Anyone with experience in your family or friend circle with successful treatments?

babykeem
May 31, 2023

I understand that it’s shocking to hear about a cancer diagnosis but there is a silver lining because prostate cancer is one of the slowest moving cancers. It can be kept under control with good treatment and discipline. The patient’s quality of life will not be impacted very much. You need to monitor certain vitals like creatinine level and liver functions closely. There is definitely some lifestyle changes necessary though. Things like wearing adult diapers because of incontinence might be necessary. Depending upon the stage of the cancer the doctor might suggest removing the testicles. But these are minor inconveniences compared to a death sentence. Good luck.

by babykeem
May 31, 2023

I understand that it’s shocking to hear about a cancer diagnosis but there is a silver lining because prostate cancer is one of the slowest moving cancers. It can be kept under control with good treatment and discipline. The patient’s quality of life will not be impacted very much. You need to monitor certain vitals like creatinine level and liver functions closely. There is definitely some lifestyle changes necessary though. Things like wearing adult diapers because of incontinence might be necessary. Depending upon the stage of the cancer the doctor might suggest removing the testicles. But these are minor inconveniences compared to a death sentence. Good luck.

lucio101
June 7, 2023

As you know, treating prostate cancer is an incredibly difficult task that requires the use of the most effective techniques in treatment, as well as a great deal of knowledge and skill on the part of the doctor. Also, it is worth knowing how much fenbendazole for humans since this drug is often used to treat cancer in men and is very effective indeed. I hope I have answered your question!

by lucio101
June 7, 2023

As you know, treating prostate cancer is an incredibly difficult task that requires the use of the most effective techniques in treatment, as well as a great deal of knowledge and skill on the part of the doctor. Also, it is worth knowing how much fenbendazole for humans since this drug is often used to treat cancer in men and is very effective indeed. I hope I have answered your question!

Nother
June 12, 2023

Hope your dad finds an effective treatment soon. Always make yourself happy like geometry dash to feel more in love with life.

by Nother
June 12, 2023

Hope your dad finds an effective treatment soon. Always make yourself happy like geometry dash to feel more in love with life.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.