Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Let's have a blast from the past!

christinabdnr
June 6, 2023

Hey everyone! I've been getting into retro gaming lately and I'm curious to know your top picks for the best retro games. Share your favorites and let's have a blast from the past!

by christinabdnr
June 6, 2023

Hey everyone! I've been getting into retro gaming lately and I'm curious to know your top picks for the best retro games. Share your favorites and let's have a blast from the past!

seylen
June 6, 2023

Yo, fellow gamer! I feel you on the retro gaming vibe. Let me drop my top 5 best retro games in your lap. First up, we got the iconic "Mortal Kombat." This game revolutionized fighting games with its intense battles and fatalities. Next, we have "Super Mario Bros. 3" for the NES, a platforming gem that pushed the boundaries of what was possible back then. Can't forget "Sonic the Hedgehog" for the Sega Genesis, where speed and attitude ruled. Another must-play is "Contra" for that sweet run-and-gun action. And rounding out my list is "Street Fighter II" for those epic one-on-one battles. I play all these games on the pandora box arcade, which is a retro gaming paradise. 

by seylen
June 6, 2023

Yo, fellow gamer! I feel you on the retro gaming vibe. Let me drop my top 5 best retro games in your lap. First up, we got the iconic "Mortal Kombat." This game revolutionized fighting games with its intense battles and fatalities. Next, we have "Super Mario Bros. 3" for the NES, a platforming gem that pushed the boundaries of what was possible back then. Can't forget "Sonic the Hedgehog" for the Sega Genesis, where speed and attitude ruled. Another must-play is "Contra" for that sweet run-and-gun action. And rounding out my list is "Street Fighter II" for those epic one-on-one battles. I play all these games on the pandora box arcade, which is a retro gaming paradise. 

devamona
June 12, 2023

Hey! One of my top picks is "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past." It's a classic adventure game that set the bar for the series with its captivating dungeons and epic quest. Another favorite of mine is "Super Metroid," an atmospheric platformer with intricate level design and a sense of exploration that keeps you hooked. And who can forget the revolutionary "Tetris," a puzzle game that has stood the test of time and continues to captivate players to this day. These are just a few of the incredible retro games that bring back nostalgic memories. 

by devamona
June 12, 2023

Hey! One of my top picks is "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past." It's a classic adventure game that set the bar for the series with its captivating dungeons and epic quest. Another favorite of mine is "Super Metroid," an atmospheric platformer with intricate level design and a sense of exploration that keeps you hooked. And who can forget the revolutionary "Tetris," a puzzle game that has stood the test of time and continues to captivate players to this day. These are just a few of the incredible retro games that bring back nostalgic memories. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.