Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Betting odds

Mamarika
June 15, 2023

Hello all! The world of betting is very developed now. A lot of people are betting on different platforms and on different topics. But it is often difficult to assess their chances and winnings. How to calculate the odds of a sports bet? What is the best odds for betting?

by Mamarika
June 15, 2023

Hello all! The world of betting is very developed now. A lot of people are betting on different platforms and on different topics. But it is often difficult to assess their chances and winnings. How to calculate the odds of a sports bet? What is the best odds for betting?

bartsimpsooon11
June 15, 2023

Hello! To calculate the potential winnings at negative odds, divide 100 by the odds, then multiply the result by the bet amount. To calculate a potential win at a positive odds, divide the odds by 100 and multiply the result by the bet amount. As for the best odds, the lower the odds, the better the chances a team has (in the bookmaker's opinion) of winning. Digging a little deeper, bookmaker odds are not only and not so much the probability of a particular opponent or club winning, but also the probability of how many players will bet on a particular outcome. Also, don't forget about the reliability of the BC. Personally, I recommend betting on https://888starzbets.com/

by bartsimpsooon11
June 15, 2023

Hello! To calculate the potential winnings at negative odds, divide 100 by the odds, then multiply the result by the bet amount. To calculate a potential win at a positive odds, divide the odds by 100 and multiply the result by the bet amount. As for the best odds, the lower the odds, the better the chances a team has (in the bookmaker's opinion) of winning. Digging a little deeper, bookmaker odds are not only and not so much the probability of a particular opponent or club winning, but also the probability of how many players will bet on a particular outcome. Also, don't forget about the reliability of the BC. Personally, I recommend betting on https://888starzbets.com/

andryyypetrooov
June 16, 2023

To convert the decimal odds of a bookmaker's office into the probability of an event as a percentage plus the margin, you must divide 100 by the value of the odds. Example: 100/1.75 = 57, i.e. the probability with the margin is

by andryyypetrooov
June 16, 2023

To convert the decimal odds of a bookmaker's office into the probability of an event as a percentage plus the margin, you must divide 100 by the value of the odds. Example: 100/1.75 = 57, i.e. the probability with the margin is

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.