Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The N64 features

petrderbikov
June 20, 2023

The N64 features a unique controller that opens the door to a fascinating and multifaceted game world. Control your characters with the innovative joystick for precise and fluid movements. The built-in three-dimensional analog stick lets you fully immerse yourself in the gameplay and control your character's actions with flawless precision.

by petrderbikov
June 20, 2023

The N64 features a unique controller that opens the door to a fascinating and multifaceted game world. Control your characters with the innovative joystick for precise and fluid movements. The built-in three-dimensional analog stick lets you fully immerse yourself in the gameplay and control your character's actions with flawless precision.

petrderbikov
June 20, 2023

This post has been deleted.

by petrderbikov
June 20, 2023

This post has been deleted.

baneenab85
June 20, 2023

I appreciate being able to play multiplayer games with friends on the Nintendo 64. Super Smash Bros., Mario Kart 64 and Mario Party have been and continue to be a source of a lot of fun and competition among close friends. The N64 Consoles I purchased from RetroGamingStores allows me to preserve my true gaming heritage and enjoy these classic games. It embodies the spirit of my childhood and reminds me of the wonderful moments spent with friends at the game controller.

by baneenab85
June 20, 2023

I appreciate being able to play multiplayer games with friends on the Nintendo 64. Super Smash Bros., Mario Kart 64 and Mario Party have been and continue to be a source of a lot of fun and competition among close friends. The N64 Consoles I purchased from RetroGamingStores allows me to preserve my true gaming heritage and enjoy these classic games. It embodies the spirit of my childhood and reminds me of the wonderful moments spent with friends at the game controller.

jamesmurfyiii
June 20, 2023

Nostalgia hits me hard whenever I think about the Nintendo 64. From the cartridge blowing rituals to get a game to work, to the late-night gaming marathons with friends, it was a time when gaming was pure and simple. The N64 will always have a special place in my gaming journey.

by jamesmurfyiii
June 20, 2023

Nostalgia hits me hard whenever I think about the Nintendo 64. From the cartridge blowing rituals to get a game to work, to the late-night gaming marathons with friends, it was a time when gaming was pure and simple. The N64 will always have a special place in my gaming journey.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.