Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Establishing Your Own Business on DMCC in UAE

Illiver
June 25, 2023

Hey everyone! I'm considering establishing my own business in Dubai and have been looking into DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodities Centre). Has anyone here gone through the process or have any insights to share?

by Illiver
June 25, 2023

Hey everyone! I'm considering establishing my own business in Dubai and have been looking into DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodities Centre). Has anyone here gone through the process or have any insights to share?

Krand
June 25, 2023

I've actually set up my business in DMCC a couple of years ago. It was a smooth and rewarding experience overall. What specific information are you looking for?

by Krand
June 25, 2023

I've actually set up my business in DMCC a couple of years ago. It was a smooth and rewarding experience overall. What specific information are you looking for?

Kermer
June 25, 2023

To establish a business in DMCC, you'll need to follow these steps: Determine your business activity: DMCC offers a wide range of business activities across various sectors. Identify the activity that aligns with your business idea. Choose your company structure: You can opt for a Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC), which is a separate legal entity with limited liability, or a branch of an existing company. Name your business: Select a unique and meaningful name for your business that complies with DMCC's naming guidelines. Prepare the required documentation: You'll need to gather and submit documents such as passport copies, business plan, bank reference letter, and relevant forms provided by DMCC. Office space: Determine the type of office space you need, whether it's a flexi desk, serviced office, or commercial space. DMCC offers a wide range of options. Submit your application: Complete the online application form and submit it along with the required documents. DMCC will review your application and provide feedback. Obtain the necessary approvals: Once your application is approved, you'll need to obtain additional approvals such as name approval, initial approval, and a Memorandum of Association. Pay the fees: DMCC will provide you with an invoice for the registration and licensing fees. Make sure to pay them within the specified timeframe. Sign the legal documents: Visit DMCC and sign the necessary legal documents, including the Memorandum of Association and other relevant agreements. As you can see the list is huge and this is not everything, so i suggest you to read more here https://emirabiz.com/dmcc-company-formation/ about the topic

by Kermer
June 25, 2023

To establish a business in DMCC, you'll need to follow these steps: Determine your business activity: DMCC offers a wide range of business activities across various sectors. Identify the activity that aligns with your business idea. Choose your company structure: You can opt for a Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC), which is a separate legal entity with limited liability, or a branch of an existing company. Name your business: Select a unique and meaningful name for your business that complies with DMCC's naming guidelines. Prepare the required documentation: You'll need to gather and submit documents such as passport copies, business plan, bank reference letter, and relevant forms provided by DMCC. Office space: Determine the type of office space you need, whether it's a flexi desk, serviced office, or commercial space. DMCC offers a wide range of options. Submit your application: Complete the online application form and submit it along with the required documents. DMCC will review your application and provide feedback. Obtain the necessary approvals: Once your application is approved, you'll need to obtain additional approvals such as name approval, initial approval, and a Memorandum of Association. Pay the fees: DMCC will provide you with an invoice for the registration and licensing fees. Make sure to pay them within the specified timeframe. Sign the legal documents: Visit DMCC and sign the necessary legal documents, including the Memorandum of Association and other relevant agreements. As you can see the list is huge and this is not everything, so i suggest you to read more here https://emirabiz.com/dmcc-company-formation/ about the topic

Faniori
October 2, 2023

I have not even heard of it, but thank you for sharing.  I'm looking for information about it myself. 

by Faniori
October 2, 2023

I have not even heard of it, but thank you for sharing.  I'm looking for information about it myself. 

Faniori
October 2, 2023

With the dawn of an astonishing online platform, I've gained access to a sprawling network of highly skilled IT professionals outsourcing examples and blockchain developers. This newfound resource has imbued me with the confidence to tackle ambitious blockchain endeavors with a world-class team by my side. The future of blockchain development is not just within reach; it's thriving in my grasp.

by Faniori
October 2, 2023

With the dawn of an astonishing online platform, I've gained access to a sprawling network of highly skilled IT professionals outsourcing examples and blockchain developers. This newfound resource has imbued me with the confidence to tackle ambitious blockchain endeavors with a world-class team by my side. The future of blockchain development is not just within reach; it's thriving in my grasp.

JacquelineKing
October 9, 2023

Hello. Thank you. I also want to start a business and don't know where to start.

by JacquelineKing
October 9, 2023

Hello. Thank you. I also want to start a business and don't know where to start.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.