Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I want to understand the decentralized nature of web3 and how it impacts product development.

krista222
July 9, 2023

I'm interested in learning about web3 and becoming a product owner or product manager in the web3 space. Can anyone recommend a good resource or course that can help me get started? I'm particularly looking for something that covers the fundamentals of web3 technologies and provides practical knowledge and skills. I want to understand the decentralized nature of web3 and how it impacts product development. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

by krista222
July 9, 2023

I'm interested in learning about web3 and becoming a product owner or product manager in the web3 space. Can anyone recommend a good resource or course that can help me get started? I'm particularly looking for something that covers the fundamentals of web3 technologies and provides practical knowledge and skills. I want to understand the decentralized nature of web3 and how it impacts product development. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

sanny
July 9, 2023

If you're looking to learn about web3 and become a product owner or product manager in this domain, I recommend checking out the "Learn Web3 Course" offered by Romtos. This course covers the essentials of web3 technologies and provides hands-on experience to help you understand and navigate the decentralized landscape. It focuses on the role of product owners and managers in web3 product development, teaching you how to leverage blockchain, smart contracts, and decentralized applications (dApps). With practical exercises and real-world examples, it equips you with the necessary knowledge and skills to excel in web3 product management. You can find more details and enroll in the course at romtos.com. Good luck on your web3 learning journey!

by sanny
July 9, 2023

If you're looking to learn about web3 and become a product owner or product manager in this domain, I recommend checking out the "Learn Web3 Course" offered by Romtos. This course covers the essentials of web3 technologies and provides hands-on experience to help you understand and navigate the decentralized landscape. It focuses on the role of product owners and managers in web3 product development, teaching you how to leverage blockchain, smart contracts, and decentralized applications (dApps). With practical exercises and real-world examples, it equips you with the necessary knowledge and skills to excel in web3 product management. You can find more details and enroll in the course at romtos.com. Good luck on your web3 learning journey!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.