Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Effective audience engagement on Discord

Ynevele
July 24, 2023

I'm running my Discord server and I'm having trouble attracting new users. I found some interesting methods of advertising on platforms specializing in increasing the number of Discord server members, but I want to understand how effective they are. Does anyone have experience using such services to grow their community? Share your experience and tips, please.

by Ynevele
July 24, 2023

I'm running my Discord server and I'm having trouble attracting new users. I found some interesting methods of advertising on platforms specializing in increasing the number of Discord server members, but I want to understand how effective they are. Does anyone have experience using such services to grow their community? Share your experience and tips, please.

Keophao
July 24, 2023

Hi, I've encountered a similar problem when managing my Discord server. To solve this issue, I used websites that offer Discord server lists.

Resources like Discord Server List can be really effective in attracting new users to your server. They allow you to tailor your server advertising to a specific audience, which increases the chances of attracting exactly the right people who will be interested in your content.

It is important to note that success depends largely on how well you present your server - its description, unique features and advantages over others.

However, you should keep in mind that attracting new users is only half of the task. You will also need to invest time and effort in creating quality content and actively engaging with your members to retain them.

I hope my experience and tips will help you in developing your Discord server. Good luck!

by Keophao
July 24, 2023

Hi, I've encountered a similar problem when managing my Discord server. To solve this issue, I used websites that offer Discord server lists.

Resources like Discord Server List can be really effective in attracting new users to your server. They allow you to tailor your server advertising to a specific audience, which increases the chances of attracting exactly the right people who will be interested in your content.

It is important to note that success depends largely on how well you present your server - its description, unique features and advantages over others.

However, you should keep in mind that attracting new users is only half of the task. You will also need to invest time and effort in creating quality content and actively engaging with your members to retain them.

I hope my experience and tips will help you in developing your Discord server. Good luck!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.