Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Is there any way to make it work without Wi-Fi?

robertooo11
July 25, 2023

Hey, I've been wondering if it's possible to use Chromecast without Wi-Fi. I have a Chromecast device and a compatible smartphone, but I don't always have access to a Wi-Fi network. Is there any way to make it work without Wi-Fi?

by robertooo11
July 25, 2023

Hey, I've been wondering if it's possible to use Chromecast without Wi-Fi. I have a Chromecast device and a compatible smartphone, but I don't always have access to a Wi-Fi network. Is there any way to make it work without Wi-Fi?

martinharris
July 25, 2023

You can use Chromecast without Wi-Fi by setting up an ad-hoc network on your smartphone. First, enable your phone's hotspot feature to create an ad-hoc Wi-Fi network. Then, connect your Chromecast to this network following the steps outlined in this helpful guide read more. Once connected, you'll be able to cast content from your smartphone to the Chromecast even without traditional Wi-Fi. It's a handy solution for situations where you're on the go or lack access to a stable Wi-Fi network.

by martinharris
July 25, 2023

You can use Chromecast without Wi-Fi by setting up an ad-hoc network on your smartphone. First, enable your phone's hotspot feature to create an ad-hoc Wi-Fi network. Then, connect your Chromecast to this network following the steps outlined in this helpful guide read more. Once connected, you'll be able to cast content from your smartphone to the Chromecast even without traditional Wi-Fi. It's a handy solution for situations where you're on the go or lack access to a stable Wi-Fi network.

rickeey4
July 26, 2023

When using your smartphone's hotspot feature to create an ad-hoc Wi-Fi network for Chromecast, keep in mind that it will consume mobile data. Streaming content, especially videos, can quickly consume a significant amount of data, leading to potential overage charges or depletion of your data plan.

by rickeey4
July 26, 2023

When using your smartphone's hotspot feature to create an ad-hoc Wi-Fi network for Chromecast, keep in mind that it will consume mobile data. Streaming content, especially videos, can quickly consume a significant amount of data, leading to potential overage charges or depletion of your data plan.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.